Reviews for Compelled to Play Again
deywho47 chapter 32 . 6/26/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read the rest of them.
EagleJarl chapter 32 . 1/23/2014
Fun story; I finished it up instead of finishing my workday, which I'm going to have to pay for by working stupid late.

Couple SpaG things:
- "spun around", not "span around"
- "was standing", not "was stood"
- "was sitting", not "was sat"

I really liked the idea that the Scoobies *finally* clued up and started using modern weaponry. "The power of the builder" was hilarious, and I'm glad Xander got to be badass. Once again it was a very "why didn't they do that on the show?" moment. Having Glory come back was a really good move - she was about the only thing that could give Illyria a challenge and it was important that Illyria have some reasonable opposition. In some ways I wish Glory hadn't lost so fast; I'm concerned that Illyria is going to be the "we win" button from now on, but if you bring the Senior Partners in that won't be a problem. Leaving that aside, watching Glory fetch drinks and clean floors is too funny not to have happen, and the possibility of rebellion and escapeasskicking will add nice tension.

Only thing I thought was off was Spike still having to die using the amulet. Since the reader knows that he's going to come back, it lacks the impact that it had on the show and just becomes a somewhat cheap / cheezy win for Team Slayer. I would have preferred a smarter solution - for example, blow up the school to let sunlight down through the seal, then use mirrors to bounce it around and fry the Turok-Hai. And the final battle could have been more tense...the good guys were never in any real danger. That said, the battle itself was enough fun that it was still worth reading.

I'm looking forward to reading the next story...I just have to finish my workday first. :)
Jayden Ulmer-Joy chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
It was a great story, I enjoyed every moment of it however the only setback in my opinion was that Glory should've had a better ending. She should have been in the final battle fighting Illyria but overall fantastic!
Wednesday's Jest chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
This is a fantastic story that shares much of the same irreverence that made Buffy and Angel awesome. I highly recomend this to anyone who enjoys Joss's original work.
Saul Good chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
the compelled series is one of the greatest pieces of fanfic ever written. its what i use to hook others onto fanfic
darklightuk chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
No my usual genre. But I have to say congratulations you've got a great theme going here and I'm very much liking how in tune the charac ter writing is.
Going to run off and read the next in the series now.. keep up the astonding work.
nimb09 chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
its a very fun read. really love the dialogue between everyone. cant wait ti read the next one.
tenchifew chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
Brilliant story.
Loved it. The setting, the characters... magnificently done.
Thank you very much for writing.
BenRG chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
I never thought I'd feel sorry for Manners but the job of keeping Glory and The First from each other's throats long enough to do the job is going to make him wish he was still in hell!
Zealot of Reading chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Great story!
Perkygrrl chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G... one of the most entertaining buffy fics i've ever read!
Anne chapter 32 . 4/16/2011
I must say that this story wa really well written, I love how you brought the AI team and how everybody worked together for the greater good. Also, loved the Illyria, Glory fights epic.

All in all tremendous work in keeping everybody true to character
sparrow76 chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
this was fun, I've definitely enjoyed this AU, and I'm looking forward to your other stories in the series :)
sarlovesoccer chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
I absolutly adored this story, and can't wait to start reading the sequal.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D
maleficus-lupus chapter 31 . 1/10/2011
'nice trick with the portal' kit _reamrked_