Reviews for Lily Evans and her insecurities!
Nadia Rock chapter 1 . 8/4
OMG this is an amazing story it is so cute and fluffy!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aaaaaah, fluff, fluff, fluff. I love how you portray the teasing, bickering james/lily relationship- I've never really found anyone who portrays their wonderful bickerful relationship so well (either for james/lily or hermione/ron). Only criticism I have is sometimes you spell your you're.
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Such a sweet one shot :D
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is so freaking amazing.
-Pen
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
AWWWWWW CAN U SAY CUTE AND FLUFFY? I WANT A JAMES FOR A BOYFRIEND NOW! HE'S SO SWEET!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i dont think bellatrix was at school with lily...and you kept switching from black to lestrange - i dont think she got married during school! and i dont think this should be categorized as romance/humor...but an absolutely adorable fic! .
Rita chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Bellatrix didn't attend Hogwarts with Lily. Why did Lily refer to Bellatrix Black but then call her Lestrange?
disgirl0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this was a very sweet one-shot! i likes a lot! but i just have one question, i think it might just be a mistype but:

"Lestrange was right," she mumbled through her tears...

...isnt it suppose to be Black because that's what you put earlier on, and im pretty sure that was the only time that you wrote that, but other than that, i loved it! second time reading it and i still love!
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I liked the idea, but I'd consider getting a beta. The mistakes were distracting. And Bellatrix went to Hogwarts in the 50s.
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
good story
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
it was very sappy ;) but it was a very cute sappy
annna chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I liked it! - Just one thing - why do you sometimes call Bellatrix Black 'Lestrange'? I can't imagine her marrying while still going to school - even if she is a poorblood.
James'sSnitchBoxersLover chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aw so cute! if only james existed in real life... *sigh*
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
aw
Elisabeth chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
but very very very very CUTE! :):)