Reviews for The Train
CreativeWritingMinor chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Awe poor Sevvy getting punched in the nose! Glad he hexed James first at least...cute story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I wonder if Lily wondered if she'd made the right decision to marry James? I wonder if James really did change, or if he showed he hadn't changed his spots after all once it was too late for Lily to leave him? I suspect Sirius Black wouldn't be able to stop bragging about everything James did behind her back.

It would be interesting to see what her reaction might be then.

Excellent story, and a great tragedy. I still find it hard to believe she believed James really changed that much, or that James actually did change that much (Sirius Black in book 5 said he didn't). I think when Lily gave up on Severus, Severus gave up on himself. When she chose to believe the bullies, he chose to believe Malfoy.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Perfect! I really loved it. I actually do like all your pieces. (-: In this one especially Lucius and sorting hat. Experimental magic? (-: And Severus who could have done good in all houses. Yes!
Shrouded Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That's really good! Please let it continue, a story like that doesn't deserve to be a one-shot. Please? Best wishes, Sapphy.