Reviews for Between Two Enemies
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Ok just read all three chapters. Over all it was a good attention holder. Had its slow parts but what story doesn't. Cant wait to read more
dullahan21 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Shame this hasn't been updated since 2006. It seemed like it was going somewhere, and I enjoyed reading it.
Devin Wolf chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
That looked lie it WAS going somewear. I hope you dicid to contiue
Minnow1001 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow! Really nice work! I see a successful writing career in your future. I very much enjoyed this story. Good job!
Mable chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Awesome! But... you haven't updated since 2006... Could you please continue it? I like it!
isabella chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this story is really good!u should another few chapters not obsessed with turok and the whole sleg thing,but i did like this story and ive played turok so anyways i think u should add a few more chapters and include a few more slegs.
slegfan 23158 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
very good! keep em coming. however, your sleg character is kind of unbelievable, as he just shouts a lot. all in all, a good read
vaneta acemeadorsyahoo.com chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
This is a really good story!I luved it!You should add more to it.I do have a question was Brok going to take Clair when he said 'You are coming with me.'Just wondering, anyway good username is and my password is back soon.
vaneta williams chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
This story is awesome!You should add more to it!I have a was Brok going to take Claire when he said,'You are coming with me'?Just seriously,this story is really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
This looks like it'll be great once it gets going, and i'm already hooked.
whatisee chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
sweet

this will get quite interesting.i look foward to more