Reviews for Surviving Seventh Grade
elphiefanatic chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
"So did you see Idina and Kristen or Idina and Jennifer Laura Thompson?"

"It was Idina and Kristen; I think. And Fiyero was played by Idina's husband, the black guy, whatever his name is."

"TAYE DIGGS? YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I HATE YOU!" Maureen exclaimed laughing.

haha, Mo's jealous cuz Jo saw her and her husband play in Wicked.
decemberdancer chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
why the HELL is this discontinued? this is great! im sad to stop it.
decemberdancer chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
OMG this is still so amazing! I LOVE IT!
decemberdancer chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
i love, love, LOVE this story! I love reading about Maureen, since shes so spunky and happy, and she's not really in depth in the musical! I love this! your so talented!
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
Ah. AngelCollins fluff. Love it. But poor Joanne; trying to talk to Maureen about 'homosexuality' and Mark enters the scene. But the MimiRoger date was cah-yut, I can totally see Mimi killing him at bowling. Update soon!
amaXdear chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
I think this story is really cool. They're young, but not too young, and not too old! And young Angel/Collins is always just too awesome. I hope you find the inspiration to update.
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
OMG! First, I love this story. Second, the Wicked part...wow, Maureen was so like me. I love connecting with characters! CRAZY! LUV IT!
xtakemeorleaveme chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
Vicki, VERY cute story! ONE little error, then I'll say my opinion:

“Um...I might’ve mouth off at my gym teacher and refused to play gym...” Roger said.

MOUTH should be MOUTHED. ) Other than that, I'm LOVING the Maureen/Mark/Joanne triangle! When Maureen and Joanne had the convo about homosexuality and then Mark came outside, I was SO crushed. I'm hoping that she hooks up with Maureen, but that's for you to decide! Keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter! D - Erica
Intrepid Owl chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
Aww, great story you got going so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! )
Broadwaybabe1994 chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
ok it took me like 4 hours to finish the whole thing b/c i hadnt read it any before...but it was good and one of those hours i was eating lunch and crap...so anyway...i liked it so UPDATE SOON!
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
This is a good story yo! Update soon!

-IAO
IWannabeARockstar chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Ha Ha! I love it when the RENT characters talk about the cast, especially their own actors/actresses
We Can Be Gorgeous chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
Write more soon! *drops to knees begging* Please!
Literaryluminations chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
That was AWESOME! I LOVE your story! So beautiful! Please update soon!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
I just read this whole story and I love it! Amazing job! You do an impeccable job of capturing all of the characters, especially Maureen, and the Collins/Angel, Mark/Maureen, and Mimi/Roger relationships are too adorable for words! You're writing is amazing and this is a great story! I love it! :) Please update as soon as possible! I'm dying to know what happens next!

Favorite