Reviews for The Better Weasley
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 22 . 5/21
Hungry-elf chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I really really enjoyed this. The plot was great, the characters were fantastic. There were a few spelling mistakes and what not, the only criticism I have is that you didn't write an epilogue... You don't tell us what happens with George and Fred or with George and Hermione for that matter. Either way, great story :)
lizzy1234 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
what did hermione do to make gin mad at her? and I thought this was a hermione george fic? not a hr/ron fic?
Full of Shambles chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
The ending is perfect, the story is perfect, You are perfect. (less than three)
inner-patronus07 chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
i know im years late in reviewing...but..i have to say, the story was amazing. It actualy made my blood boil and for once in my life i was very furious of George who is my fav. Male character in harry potter. Thought the plot was awesome :)
Fred is awesome chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
I so called this. I knew it would end like this. 10 points to Kira!

This is a brilliant story! Really! BE PROUD!

NecroPrincess7 chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
MY MIND WAS JUST BLOWN. This was fantastic, and lovely and just oh so wonderful. Goodness was George a prat or what? And 'Viv' was just AWFUL. But really, great, great story! So adorable! :D
Sandruxiii chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
hello, I love your fic, it was great D! Just finished reading and wondered if I'd let me translate it into Spanish please clarify me at all times that the fic is yours in all moment, and I also can attribute to me is the translation.

Thanks for taking time to read my message, I hope your answer.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
This story was absolutely excellent. I loved every minute of it...except Vivian, of course. Foul, loathsome creature, she is!

Seriously, though, I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing! :)
Gred and Forge forever chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
Hahaha tht certainly will teach george to not be a prat fred and hermione all the way!
Gred and forge forever chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
George is the worlds biggest prat! How dare he!
milaboliviana chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
You have to make a sequel to this. MUST. I kind of saw it coming, but not like this. This is excellent. )
Kingshead chapter 22 . 4/7/2010
wow,i totally wasnt expecting that! i love it regardless though! i love how she ends up with fred!
Fabiana Gideon-Avea Wester chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
Aw! I thought George was being sweet but then it was Fred! That was so sweet of him! A little crual towards George but then George went and shagged viv and became a total prat about the whole thing. So serves George right. That was a super sweet and awesome story!

penname: Gred and Forge Rule
Sindy chapter 22 . 3/2/2010
this is so good... plz make a sequel!