Reviews for Swimming Lesson
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Nice fic...but...did Senel really ended with Shirly. They made the romance between the three so unclear :(
Akane Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Omg, this is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. XD
I laughed so much on some parts but I also went into full fangirl mode. I really liked the way you write. SenelxChloe is just too perfect. 3
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really nice. I seriously love this couple :) and it's too bad there's so few fics about them. Good job with this one.
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
o!

this is so cute!

Senel's feelings are so jumbled!

but his love for Chloe isn't!

he loves her!

and he knows it!

great story!
NiokiNiki chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
It ish perfect! I love the little part at the end. XD
Lily10 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Most definitely the best SenelxChloe story I've ever had the pleasure of reading xD
MedliSage chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh God, that was so cute. :3

I loved it.
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Funny you should write this. When I finished the part at the waterways, and the two were talking about how she couldn't swim, I was like, "naked swimming lesson!". She SO wanted a naked swimming lesson. But NO, the game makers had to go and ruin that. Of course, a NAKED swimming lesson is rather off-character. So this story works just fine! The typos threw me off a bit, but I knew what you ment, and the past/present tense didn't bug me at all. ...The swimming lessons made it all better! :)
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aw, that was so cute! I actually enjoyed reading it, so much that I'll favorite it. Thanks for sharing!
iloveit chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Yay. SenelxChloe is the pairing I'm obsessing over at the moment and this fic made me rather happy indeed.

You've got some great lines... in particular, "A kiss was something she never expected from the numbskull" really, really worked well there. It did way more to grab the reader's attention than a simple "He kissed her" type of phrase would've.

There are, however, a lot of tense problems... take, for example, "Senel rolled his eyes again when he watched Chloe sat on the grass. She’s definitely procrastinating." You switch from past to present there. There's also some stuff like "most lover do" that a simple Spelling & Grammar check probably would've caught. I'd recommend getting someone to proofread your work so errors like these can be taken care of before the final copy.

Oh, and I believe the title was actually Sinking Knight (not Drowning), but that's kind of trivial.
falcon crest chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
first id like to say that your fic was so so...

but you managed to do something i was struggling to do and never did.

you changed something from the story by keeping the characters IC.

so good luck, for the next fics, i'll read them ;)
Nighthawk-Moonshadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Other than some grammar issues, very well written! Just try to keep more in either the present or past tense and not both. Other than that, enjoyable and added to my faves!
MasterMind Cyrium chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
wow... definately one of the best here for ToL i've read so far. And this is better than humor! Make another!
Elvyn-Light chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Definitely a good fic. Senel and Chloe were in-character for most of the fic.. unlike many others I've read.

However, there were a few grammar issues. The past tense of the noun "break-up" is still "break-up;" i.e. "He broke up with her, and that night, she mourned their break-up." Also, try to stay in past-tense throughout the whole fic instead of switching from present to past; it makes it easier to read.

But overall, it's a good fic. I loved the title, and great summary, too; all in the style of the game.
snowangel777-16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
KAWAII! I just love this couple! They do seem a bit OOC, but love can do wierd things to a person. I hope to see more SenelxChloe oneshots! This section needs some more! I'll give it a 4/5. And once again, KAWAII!