Reviews for Being Athrun Zala
reverie chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
Your fiction started slow, but it surely had hurt my heart. And now at this chapter... I'm wrecked emotionally. I just want the pair to be happy, to not run away from each other. When the kiss came, I was still hurt. All the while they still love each other, but they can't seem to show. I'm sad for the rest of the day
Miftah chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
This is a really nice story. Thank you so much :)
michaisa14 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Are you an Indonesian? Are you still living in Jakarta?
By the way, this is a nice story between Athrun and Cagalli. I really like it :)
Butterflygrin chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
I just finished reading your story, and surprisingly this material so heavy. Like my surrounding atmosphere is thickened by tenfold when I'm reading this but I still read it anyway. Don't mind my comment but, I think you should considering angst as the main genre rather than drama. It's just my opinion. By the way, you did a good job in delivering the story, and I wouldn't say the ending was a happy one (though it's for you to decide because you wrote the story) . Even if I personally love happy ending, because It brings me hope, life is realistic and we never know the what will happen in the future, so I think your ending is realistic. Sorry for the long review. Happy writing :)
echi.zala chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
the perfect athrun and cagalli fanfic I ever read, this story so.. I don't kno how to described it, but this is really perfect, awesome.. I love love love love it so much _
I wish this is the actual ending off their relationship _
I really hate the end of their relationship in destiny, athrun and cagalli was my favorit couple ever on anime till now, why would the writer (I don't know his name) make them separated in the end of the series! ;(

anyway, I really love love love this fanfic
thanks for making this super awesom story 3
Previously-FTS chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Aah...my heart clenched at all these memories..
and yes, a bit ..i don't know ... mad? for Athrun with the hickeys on his neck?
Previously-FTS chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I agree with what you said at the end, -The burden of athrun's and cagalli's name-

by the way, love all the quotes in this chap. You're a genius.
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
re-reading this again... ah...asucaga's scene at the end make my heart flutters
Reddawn Queen chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I can't say anything except all thanks to you. I'm realy happy to read your story. I know maybe I'm late here because you already finished your story even years ago. You're really talented writer. Thank you :)
Starrify chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
I love how this story still holds up until today. I remember reading it last year or so, but it is only now that I find myself truly affected by how Athrun and Cagalli are just so /them/ in this story. Thank you for the wonderful (re)read! :)
ineversleep123 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
nice story author-san, worth reading t. specially the conversation between athrun and cagalli in chapter 12, too much emotion... looking forward for your next fanfic.
Aranel S chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
This story was a wonderful read! I couldn't help sneaking bits of reads and snippets in between work because I hate being left hanging for good stories.

Athrun and Cagalli's love is so complicated. But I guess that is what draws people in :) Plus, I love how you brought in so many facts into your fanfic. It made it all a more interesting read. Especially with one of the quotes you use from LOTR XD That made me quite gleeful. Hehe
dawnraptor-Italy chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
I read a lot of fanfictions, most from HP fandom, but rarely I found a novel like yours. Where anime lacks in psycology, you gave to your characters a deep meaning. I don't care perhaps it's too deep: I loved it with a passion.
I'm astonished by the level of writers that gift us readers with their skills: you write better than a pro. Perhaps you are a pro, really.
Thanks a lot for this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for the story! I like the different perspective on Athrun Zala and the logic used. The author note at the end explained a lot of the confusions I had. Great story! :D
Lennethia chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love your story,
somehow you able to make it looks...reasonable.

you're one of the reasons why I create the account in the first place. I think that I must repay your..kindness, for making such a wonderful story, by doing a little review...and..*cough* alright, I'll stop before I say something that make you scared.

the best thing about your story is how you potrayed Athrun is. He, despite being a coordinator, still a human with heart. You make him less perfect, but you still able to present a very Athrun that we all know and love.

If you got confused with my review, just...blame my bad, poor, english grammar and verb.

Lenn