Reviews for Dragon Pearl
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Supposed to have been posted 29 June 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. My computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Sorry. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Post KOTOR: With the mission completed, Bastila faces a harder challenge, facing her dying mother.

Unfortunately I did not have time to read more than the first chapter; the piece was getting interesting with the two woman still ripping at each other as if the brief reconciliation had never happened. Yet you know from the internal dialogues that both of them want to reconcile. It's just a matter of how.
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
poor Bastilla's mother. Stupid Bastilla and her snappy attitude. :(
SixxHunter101 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Wow this was a great story. Its too bad you never got around to finishing it.
one of the lost chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
It's sad you never finished this. It's really good.
layhee chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Very nice! Loved it! You capture them so well! I know it's probably a bit late, but I really hope you continue this!
snarryvader81 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Please update? Please!
Riddly chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
This is a wonderful story. :) I was completely sucked in through all 4 chapters, and could easy visualize what you placed before us. Despite Bastila being somewhat of a stuck-up in the games, she was definitely one of my favorite characters. As mentioned by another reviewer, the fact she still carries that dark side taint about her, for the moment anyway, is a lovely addition. It makes it much more realistic, that she she has struggle through what she had turned into to be what she once was.

And I know this was last updated over a year ago, but I can hope you'll finish it someday. :D
dyslecksec chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
A very touching and poignant story. I'm sorry you never finished it, I'd have very much like to have seen the conclusion of Bastila's journey.
Inconspicuous Acuity chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
A promising first chapter; I'll most certainly read more and this goes on my alerts list. ;)

Now, for the constructive criticism:

There were many thoughts and feelings involved, which is very good from my point of view; I also like how mature your characters are, since not many people around here actually obtain that effect. Oddly enough, out of them all, Helena is the most in-character one, followed by Bastila. Revan is, of course, at your latitude, but he made me twitch. I guess it just clashed with my various Revans; nothing to worry about.

Umm... good way of depicying Bastila's constant struggle against the dark side. Though I'm fairly positive she doesn't have brown eyes. At least in the PC version, they're blue-gray-ish. ;)
laplace chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Simply a wonderful piece of fanfiction! The emotion, the writing, the story itself.. It's all just so perfect! I cannot state how much I wish to read more of this. I hope you manage to finish this.
deactivated08312014 chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Awesome chapter! I love how you write. It's just...amazing! Keep up the awesome work.
JL Hughes chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
pretty cool. youve really fleshed everything out. good job. keep it up.
leogrl19 chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
oh cool! You're digging deeper into the reason why Bas left for the Order and the whole little boy/girl thing was cute. So, Bas's biological clock seems to be ticking, huh? Personally, I never liked little kids. Besides all that, another good chap. Only bad thing was there was no Revan in it. aww...
deactivated08312014 chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
This is pretty cool! Love how it's following Bastila and Revan (somewhat) but more Bastila! Great Great job!
leogrl19 chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
they just keep getting better and better! I absolutely love that the taint in Bastila hasn't just up and went away and that it's affecting her relationship with Revan. Speaking of, I see what he meant now by unfinished business. That has to be torture. The dragon pearl thing was too many kinds of cute and sounded beautiful. Anyways, I'm sad that this fic is gonna end soon, but still can't wait for more chaps.!