Reviews for Potter's War
MooNOrchiD chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is amazing! I've never read anything like this on Fanfiction before. My only regret is that I didn't find this sooner!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I had hoped you would have continued to update a time to learn. You are a very exceptionally good writer, you haven't dumbed down your stories. thank you
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Interesting
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Good story and thanks for sharing!
brigrove chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
an interesting short. thank you
Wolfric chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
kyubi-chan13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
whoever that one auror is that missed the fight, i like him. a LOT. ;D
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I've read most of your stories more than once. I truly enjoy your perspective. Thanks for sharing it.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Well done! Very well done, indeed!

Somehow,,I can see Dumbledore forbidding the students from engaging his enemy. Poor tactical thinking. Unfortunately, Dumbledore is so willing to redeem those beyond redemption, that he is easily blindsided, both by Fudge and his undersecretoad, and by Harry's crew.

Harry must have read Sun-Tzu. His plan of silent attack in the still of the night, is right out off 'The Art of War'.

It's interesting that you made Neville the heir, rather than harry, though after a thousand years, it's entirely possible they both were.

A most entertaining fic.

Alorkin
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very interesting perspective to show the final battle from. I enjoyed it alot.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I liked your style, switching between the textbook and the narrative. I only wish it had been longer.

(You should give Binns a copy)
hchan1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Excellent one-shot, although it ends on a rather weak note. The final excerpt lacked impact; probably would have been better to end on a humorous note with the Auror's comment.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Nice.
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Excellent!

It was great to read a fic where Nev is the Heir of Gryffindor, and Hogwarts bonds with him, not Harry.

That was a cool read. Thanks!