Reviews for Waltz in the 4th Dimension
FFFG chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Wow, that was a lot for poor Kaiba to take in. I really like the thought of a dancing Jou that doesn't make a fool of himself and actually is suave on the dance floor. Although the merging of personality profiles into the VR sim was a little unlikely, especially since this is supposed to be a program left over from Gozaburo's days. Then again, it's YGO. I'd love to see a follow-up, but I find it hard to imagine there'd ever be a circumstance in reality that would account for this to happen. Thanks for the read! KTN
jojogirl19 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
GREAT STORY more please
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh, that was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Damm just when thing was getting hot. Hehehehe
Goddess Alexandria chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
My advice is to continue writing this piece, It is good. I don't know if you will but I can hope.
IntelligentAirhead chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was incredible. It was just so "Kaiba" of him to consider dancing with duel monsters before actual people, and I'm very interested in where Jou would have learned to waltz.
x ForgetMeNot chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Beautifully written.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
original and very entertaining
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I totally think you should do a sequal to this. Maybe showing that Joey does have the superior dancing skills. That would be awesome
Heya-Alex chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was beautiful! And I've never read a fic that combined four of my favourite pairings so flawlessly. :D
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
lol this should really have a second part like where mokie is evil and did send all the other chars away and put Jou ( real jou) in. i think it would be cool if he could dance better then kaiba. it's really god anyway thanks for the great read.
Mersedes chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
oh. my. God. That was absolutely amazing. I wish it actually happened, though! You are so going on my FaV list. Great job! I love how Seto becomes flustered at the end, great touch. _
HARPG0 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was a lot of fun and very creative. I liked the vivid detail and the dialogue-which moved the plot along nicely. A

Keep up the good work-

HARPGOS
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Finally, an IC SetoJou. *giggles* I liked it a lot. I guess you're just keeping it a one-shot? I mean, you haven't updated in a year... *sighs* Ah well. An enjoyable read, this was.
eyes of gold chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I have to say I really liked this. I'd like to ask your permission to sketch a few scenes from it. I'd be sure to credit you with the inspiration and send you scans if I end up putting them online. I just love the way you turned the tables between the boys and can't resist trying to draw it.

I do hope you end up writing more of this pairing.