Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pack of Shadows
BooBoo1995 chapter 67 . 7/31
now I have to wait another 12 months or nearly 12 months
very good
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 67 . 6/21
J...J-June 1st...2016?! NOOOOOOOOO! *weeps pitifully* Why is it that all the great fics have such a long wait between updates?! *huffs indignantly* Phoey.
Please update
ive-got-2-many-ideas chapter 67 . 6/17
OMG YAY! When I see you update it makes my whole day! I love your writing!
ORKCHILD chapter 67 . 6/10
a year a whole year?
WVSailor chapter 67 . 6/7
Wait an entire year? WHAT?
kaisonsheart chapter 67 . 6/4
awww! patience only found one chapter at the end of the wait? now a whole year before the next one? so much sadness...

anyway. excellent chapter as always :) things are starting to really pick up, and i do wish that i could read more, sooner xD I hope life is treating you and yours well :)
Lauren Saint chapter 67 . 6/3
Truly enjoying this story! Loving the way the plot is developing! :D Looking forward to next years chapters even if it sucks to wait a whole 12 months haha :) Good luck with the story its worth the wait! :D
wouter.vandievoort chapter 67 . 6/3
why wait a year?
GinaStar chapter 67 . 6/2
Loved it!
Lauren Saint chapter 28 . 6/2
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love having so much to read! :D Loving all the characters so far! I think that this omake is awesome def one of the best chapters so far! haha :D Can't stop reading!
...Wonder if I can go with no sleep till I finish what is up for this story so far... :D
Dixie.f.9 chapter 6 . 6/2
Wow Severus your life is about to change.
FireSenshi2 chapter 67 . 6/1
It was such a pleasure to wake up this morning to get a reminder that you had made your usual annual update! Absolutely loved the chapters! Love the interaction between everyone! As always it is now going to be a painful year wait for your next set of chapters... LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of work! Now I shall have to reread the full story once more 'cause it's that good. :D
AngelLaNelle chapter 67 . 6/1
Are you seriously going to wait over a year to update again?!
DarkRavie chapter 67 . 6/1
Excellent story. I truly great read. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.