Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pack of Shadows
Kingdark chapter 3 . 1/26
I don't know if you have mentioned this yet, but the language used, is it one you invented or does it have a source somewhere?
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Oh my god... holy fuuuu...
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Hey I just talked with you on omegle. James... holy shi... is :O OMG that was insane!
tag0 chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Just a few quick comments re grammar: 1) The Harry Potter silencing spell has the incantation "Silencio", not "Silentium". 2) You're adding "e"s to the end of words that don't have that, like "stomach" and "Slytherin".

An intriguing story so far!
ORKCHILD chapter 74 . 9/2/2017
lovely more please
staar chapter 74 . 6/24/2017
just found this and have been reading it for 2 days ! so good so by what I see you only update once a yr. on 6/1, so that means I'll see you next yr. then !:):):)
Cry-Pom chapter 74 . 6/25/2017
Love this story, but FYI it's just damn impressive you're still updating.
kaisonsheart chapter 74 . 6/4/2017
WAA ;-; I am always super excited to see a new chapter of this! But I am always sad to finish it and realize I have another long wait before the next chapter is released. Excellent writing as always :) I am SUPER excited to see how this plays out. I uh...may or may not have binge read the entire story again in order to put off reading the newest chapter... BUT I am looking forward to learning more about this world you have built. The Free Packs, the History, Rowena, everything. Neville's new familiar has intrigued me since it was introduced. Also looking forward to what Draco does in response to Bellatrix's pushing to take the Mark. So much going on!
~Best of luck! May your muse be fruitful and your pen write smoothly!~
Stormshadow13 chapter 74 . 6/3/2017
I'm glad that Hermione's mom and dad are being supportive. I'm also very glad that Harry was able to stop those old bats.
FireSenshi2 chapter 74 . 6/2/2017
As always, I have missed your story! Another re-read and I'm eagerly devouring the newest chapters! Loved every minute of them (not surprising) and as usual the next year is going to be a long wait! XD
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 74 . 6/1/2017
Lol, every year i forget to check this fic on June 1st XD. This year's update was pretty good! Not much happened plotwise I guess, but I'm looking forward to this demon realms healer to cross over to the human world; seems interesting! And of course, I'd looooove to see some more explanations between Severus and Harry, and hear about Severus's backstory! Regardless, I guess we'll see you next year XD.
DarkRavie chapter 74 . 6/1/2017
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
tatipi2262 chapter 71 . 4/10/2017
Plz plz Update the story soon
Skeletickles chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Ehhh, interesting premise. Could be executed better, but I am enjoying!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea