Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pack of Shadows
ORKCHILD chapter 74 . 9/2
lovely more please
staar chapter 74 . 6/24
just found this and have been reading it for 2 days ! so good so by what I see you only update once a yr. on 6/1, so that means I'll see you next yr. then !:):):)
Cry-Pom chapter 74 . 6/25
Love this story, but FYI it's just damn impressive you're still updating.
kaisonsheart chapter 74 . 6/4
WAA ;-; I am always super excited to see a new chapter of this! But I am always sad to finish it and realize I have another long wait before the next chapter is released. Excellent writing as always :) I am SUPER excited to see how this plays out. I uh...may or may not have binge read the entire story again in order to put off reading the newest chapter... BUT I am looking forward to learning more about this world you have built. The Free Packs, the History, Rowena, everything. Neville's new familiar has intrigued me since it was introduced. Also looking forward to what Draco does in response to Bellatrix's pushing to take the Mark. So much going on!
~Best of luck! May your muse be fruitful and your pen write smoothly!~
Stormshadow13 chapter 74 . 6/3
I'm glad that Hermione's mom and dad are being supportive. I'm also very glad that Harry was able to stop those old bats.
FireSenshi2 chapter 74 . 6/2
As always, I have missed your story! Another re-read and I'm eagerly devouring the newest chapters! Loved every minute of them (not surprising) and as usual the next year is going to be a long wait! XD
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 74 . 6/1
Lol, every year i forget to check this fic on June 1st XD. This year's update was pretty good! Not much happened plotwise I guess, but I'm looking forward to this demon realms healer to cross over to the human world; seems interesting! And of course, I'd looooove to see some more explanations between Severus and Harry, and hear about Severus's backstory! Regardless, I guess we'll see you next year XD.
DarkRavie chapter 74 . 6/1
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
tatipi2262 chapter 71 . 4/10
Plz plz Update the story soon
Skeletickles chapter 3 . 3/7
Ehhh, interesting premise. Could be executed better, but I am enjoying!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/5
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
cyiusblack chapter 71 . 12/18/2016
update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Please find synonyms for 'youth.' You used the word a total of 46 times in chapter two alone.
kaisonsheart chapter 71 . 6/4/2016
T-T so many questions to answer! and now a year's wait for any chance at getting any. This story is amazing, I just wish I could get used to the update schedule. I always re-read the whole thing when a new chapter is posted, only to slap myself on the wrist for mourning the lack of more chapters. excellent work as always! In this read, I did notice in some of the earlier chapters you referred to leglimancy(sp?) as occlumancy. but other than that, everything is just as enticing as the first time I read itI'm crossing my fingers and hoping your muse gets a wild hair so we mayhaps get a bonus chaptergood luck and don't let life keep ya down
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 71 . 6/3/2016
I. COMPLETELY. FORGOT. I FORGOT THIS UPDATES ON THE 1st OF JUNE. THIS WAS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER.