Reviews for Infection
montanagirl1138 chapter 21 . 8/16
please tell me there's more! gah! I just found this! I need more
pownxmanonnie chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
this is a really awesome story! i really enjoy reading it, and i hope there will be a new chapter soon ;D .. and CONGRATULATIONS! :D
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 21 . 7/17/2015
Maybe Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird would give you the TMNT for a graduation present...
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
I am so loving this story!
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
Ahhh! This is killing me!
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Omigosh! This story is AMAZING and I LOVE it!
Jessica howes chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
Please continue I NEED to know what the ending will be. You are such an awesome writer and I know you graduated and are probably really busy but I really want to know what happens next. Thanks for taking time to read this comment.
roni chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
So sad that so many stories go unfinished, especially great ones like this. I'll just use my imagination and tell myself that Ralph, Mikey & Splinter get cured and, along with Donnie & LH, find Leo, get to him in time with the cure and cure Karia's men and Stockman & Bishop help cure the world and even though we hate them go on to be heroes while explaining away the turtles. Maybe even some how blaming them for the outbreak and making the world believe they were destroyed. I'd like to think a lot of stories would be continued but after all these years, it's doubtful. I'll stick it out with my ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
NOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS ALREADY DONE! WHY MUST THE TORTURE ENSUE SO VEHEMENTLY!?
Neqyro chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
Can you please update this story again? I am dying to know what happens to leo!
montanagirl1138 chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Where's the next chapter? :-( what happens to the Turtles? Please don't leave us hanging! This is such a great story!
CuddlyHawk chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
This story is so riveting! I found myself sitting for hours trying to finish a couple chapters. Needless to say, I am thoroughly upset at the sudden ending! What happens to Mikey? Does the cure work? And Leo, will they find him and save him before his lungs give out? Or Raph, will he go back to normal after this little fit? And Splinter seems to be doing a good job of meditating to protect himself.
You used to be so enthusiastic about this story, doing 21 chapters in a little over a year. Then it stops. Why? Did something happen? Did you lose your account info? I highly doubt you suddenly lost complete interest in this fic, because I can tell you were really enjoying yourself with it. The idea for this kind of infection that gives everyone special powers and stuff is so unique, I would never have thought of it before.
Again, I'm really sad you stopped on such a cliffhanger (and that we've been falling off of that cliff for over six years now...), and I would give anything to read the end. Please consider writing it, if not for yourself, for your many, many fans :)
I wish to Fly chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Sweet sweet progress, hope Leo lives, I mean he has too.
soliloquy79 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
This is one of the best things I've read. It combines medical science and the paranormal so beautifully. Your portrayal of all characters were spot-on. I know you haven't updated it in a long time, but I had to review it anyway just to say how much I enjoyed reading this. Once I started I just couldn't quit reading! The story stopped in a good place, too, so if you never added more it's okay to believe the end was good. :-)
cheezy3 chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I'm guessing you've forgotten about fanfiction. Geez thanks for the cliffy