Reviews for I'm in One Piece
AshK1980 chapter 11 . 7/30
Good work! I'm sure the next update will be great and worth the wait!
anonymous chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Kinky is my favorite character! (Why are my favorites always the dangerously insane, potentionally psychotic good guys?) I wish that there were more stories with her in them! I mean, reading your fics is like eating a big bowl of cookie dough ice cream with a bunch of whipped cream on top, but adding Kinky is like pouring the chocolate sauce right on top (I happen to be a bit of a chocoholic)!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
YOU STOLL BROOKS ROLL HE'LL BE SULKING FOR WEEKS!
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
I love your storis! They are so hilarious! I also love insane characters like Kinky! And she's immortal, adding to her awesomeness! YAY INSANITY!
AshK1980 and Emma Iveli chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
Not sure if I reviewed this chapter, So I will review it again! Good work!
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Nice update as always!

AshK
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Great update! Sorry I didn't review this chapter earlier good wotk!

AshK
Technomaru chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Hi Emma,

glad you continued the fanfic and seem to drop the subplot about having a bf (my apologies) but upon reading this chapter because it brought back good memories it kinda creeped me out because the auction scene reminds me of what really happens in ONE PIECE in Sabaody Archipelago.

btw you would've been priced at 500,0 if I bought you then it's not for the reason why Saint Charloss wanted Keimi (Bastard!) I mean I AM protective of my Nakama! (you, Erin, and Jerry, guys at work)

good job though!
Hikari Ino chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
cool sorry about Ino She's like my Kinky but she sane sometimes I'll tell you more about her next time
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
OH THE HOOROR! You have created a montster! Look at all those Genres sticking to it, and all its terrible warpness!

...I comend you! I therefore, give you the Honerable Mr. 4 Award for: Story with most crossing Animes(for One Piece)..AKA the Most Warped 4Award!
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Good work on this update! Keep it up!

TO/BB
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Good work! Keep it up!

TO/BB
Hikari Ino chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Good

A girl with blond hair blood red eyes walks in

Girl:Good She hasn't post this thing for monthes and thats all you say kid

Me: Don't mind Ino she always like this (mumbles Actually she be killing you by now)

Ino: I heard that
GammaTron chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Emma, when are you going to update this? I really want to see what happens to Wapol. and what's that story? I never saw that episode.
angel61991 chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
interesting please update soon.