Reviews for A Taste of Disaster
This is simply the best! The noises I made were not human. Thank goodness I'm alone. There are no words to
Describe the sheer awesomeness of your fic!
elise chapter 3 . 3/17
Very awesome, extraordinary and funny story! Thx for writing this. :)
Anoriel chapter 3 . 3/11
ROFL! I love it! I made the mistake of reading the first two sentences while on the way to Chemistry class for the day. I ended up finishing it before the day was out. Whoops. Oh well. Now my own rabid plot bunny is dancing in dizzying circles. I wonder if Legolas, Estel, Dan, and Ro might be able to drive an entire company of already-crazy orcs mad... Dang. Now I'll have to explore that option. Great job!
biddle29 chapter 3 . 1/14
HA! That was hilarious! XD I loved it!
HA! This is hilarious! I'm trying to refrain from laughing hysterically during my French class right now XD
sleepy hamster chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Cool story! It's really hilarious and the ending was pretty good too. And really, I certainly think that they were insane at some point. Good job ;)
ccgaylord chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Ha ha, evil!Elrond is amazing!
Can't wait to meet the evil maniac du jour! XD
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Oh my...I'm laughing so hard! And Elvynd is so cute! Your constant references to Erestor's "list" completely cracked me up. :) Wish you were still writing these awesome stories!
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
LOL...this was hilarious! I know you wrote it forever ago, however, if you'e still alive and checking your reviews, I want you to know that, so far, this is awesome!
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
After reading so many Aragorn/Legolas torture fics (most from the same author, mind you) this is such a breath of fresh air. What I loved most was when Legolas described the troll incident in a breezy manner and I realized that that was literally the plot of all the stories I had read. *sighs*
Sajna18 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This story was hilarious! Great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Yes, you are insane.
Namei chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely brilliant!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
You are an evil and completely hilarious genius. I salute you.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This has definitely happened to them far too many times.