Reviews for Red Silk Dress
Amber-Jade James chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
i loved your storie! but i was so freaking confussed with that last chapter, untill i read it to the end. and then i had to re read it to figure out what i had missed! Definitly worth the read though. Great job! i just wish i could have seen which eras' were which from the get go. would have made more sense in my head then! a wonderful read none the less!

Cheers

AJ
foxboro chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
Loved chapters 1 - 9 but the last one just didn't do it for me! Too weird to be plausable. Rest was great tho.
Emma.Leigh.Lu chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
AMAZING! you did a wonderful job! love the story!
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Okay this was kinda weird...did not end how I thought it was going to...I still don't know it I really liked it or not

Jessi~
PeachyPartyPalace chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
Just read your story for the first time: from start to finish. I absolutely LOVED it! The dialogue was great, the descriptive situations, the character reactions, all fabulous. It was well-worth the wait for an update. The ending couldn't have been better. Keep the good stories coming!
Sheepisasin chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
this is fantabulous work! keep it up i love it!
Pezzini chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
This story is fantastic...Please add more very soon. Who got there first? I must know.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
I'm thinking that Will and Anamaria got there first because I dont remember Jack's crew going into a dark abyss. Well I could be wrong, update soon mate.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
oh i hope that JE got there first! great job update soon!
lollllllllllll chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
They're not first are they? Finally a new update. WOOHOO!
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
i'm glad we make u feel special... ur an awesome author... kudos.. update deary!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I have been reading this story for a long time and I only just realized that I havent been reviewing. I tend to review to all stories I read and I hadn't realized I hadn't reviewed to this one.

This is such an unusual story, when I read the summary I was curious. There are so many plot twists and it is so suprizing. I can't believe that Elizabeth turned to becoming a whore, but then again after what Will did to her I don't blame her.

Fantastic job so far!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
Wow, I loved it!
Isabella Cherone chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
A lil con-crit...because I'm in that mood...

Jack says "luv" too much. No offense, he just does. And "savvy"...in places that don't really fit. For instance...

“Of what, savvy?” he asked in a playful voice, which made her smile.

That line. Savvy means understand...so if we translated it...it would read, "Of what, understand?" Which doesn't really fit.

Other than that, it's verry good. It's extrodanary. And...HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US THERE?

Update soon!

~Darling
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
Wow amazing... I'm loving this! Can't wait for an update!