Reviews for Shades of Blue
Sarah Zitter chapter 10 . 8/4
Update on this story please. Plus let Phoebe tell Piper that Paige is telling the truth about Chris being Piper's son please. Also let Piper be happy that Chris is her son please.
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 7/24
Sarah Zitter chapter 10 . 1/11
Update this story please. I would love to know what happens next please.
J chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
Well, it's been a number of years since you last updated, so I'm not expecting anything, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this and find it unfortunate that you quit writing it. I want to see Chris's reaction to Piper knowing and how things are going to work out. Is there something more behind Chris's sickness? Anyways, just wanted to say that I would love to see this continued, though I totally get it if you don't.
Sarah Zitter chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Please contue with this story. Let PiPer really look at Chris and admit Chris does look like a little bit of Leo and herself in him please
brightflare chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
CharlieLittle chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
NO ! you cant have ended it like that.. what is Piper's reaction afterwards?.. and where is Leo in all this..
this is great! please continue the story..
Silver Blacklupin chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
so good
BadassFanKickass chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
nice
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I really enjoy reading this fanfiction. :) I love this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Nice chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Wonder if Chris will be able to find a way out of this one.
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
I wonder what will happen next. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Great fanfiction. I love this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 11/14/2013