Reviews for Night Falls
aniuwolfe chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
I'm officially depressed. I just ran into this fic like a couple of hours ago and spent this entire time reading. It's now almost two in the morning. And I have school tomorrow. T.T

T'was worth it, though. I'm just worried you're not going to update this. That thought depresses me more than anything. What a horrible spot to end on for us poor readers! *cries*

Well I really hope you continue this. I'll be anxiously waiting for an update! D

Stay amazing!

~Aniu
Julianne envy U chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Oh...my...God. PLEASE tell me you plan on finishing this story! I've been following this for the past few days (guilty of being busy with school and such) and it is so unbearably amazing that I think I might explode if I don't know what happens. It finally got to the part I've been waiting for! (well, more like hoping for) and oh my goodness, just, please consider finishing this! It's fantastic; one of the best RENT stories I've ever read; then again, it might as well be the best fanfiction I've ever read. Please don't leave it without an ending! I'd be eternally greatful )
Laurel29 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Seriously darling, this story is amazing!

I really think you need to update it, and I know it's been forever, but maybe you could please look back into it? It is one of the best just stories in general I've ever read, not just fanfiction! Please continue!
Tera Earth chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
aw man. Its just getting good! I just found this story too. And I love it! I positively cannot wait untill the next chapter comes out. And I hope Joanne survives being rescued. I absolutely truely love this story.
there's no one here chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Dude this is amazing. It's made me cry so many times. As much as I want to shout "UPDATE!" I shall refrain and wait patiently. )
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Umm... this is a bit confusing... but it's just like a real novel! I like it!
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Yay! Angel and Maureen are safe! This made me happy. Now, I'm just hopeing that Collins and Joanne make it through. Try and update as soon as you can. This is an amazing story. ]
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Yay! They finally got the info on everyone's where-abouts. I hope it all goes smoothly. ]
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Ali and Sue! I spelled Ali differently in my past review...but I like being differnt, but if this story ever came true then that would not be a very good idea. \. Poor Paul, Gordon, and Steve...

Hmm, I don't think I could go ten years without sunlight...I think if I was in one of those cells I would go crazy and start screaming Panic! At The Disco, or Wicked lyrics everytime someone came near me...Let's not hope that happens...
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
"Spaghetti-o’s had been Roger’s food of choice for many years. What was it that Angel used to say? That he could burn boiling water. That was accurate."

That line was cute. As was this one:

"I had someone called me a dyke once. I don’t think they realized I was actually a man…" and "A bunch of old, dead white men are keeping you from madness."

That one made me laugh. And everytime you mention "Sing-Sing" I think about that song from The Producers...

And I could imagine Joanne just sitting there thinking...

"Shit. You momentarily forget who’s after Coolidge.

Hoover!"

]
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
"Definitely should have been a novelist."

I giggled at that. ]

And Pam! I knew that name sounded familiar. "...Allie, Pam, Sue..." Life Support! Thanks for clearing that up, or else I would have never gotten that. ]. Good chapter.
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
"Operation Snail Mail is a go.

Damn—that’s catchy. Maybe I should have become a novelist."

That was cute. And, I'm glad that Angel said that she would apologize to no one for being herself. She shouldn't.
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
"Want to go hijack some chocolate chips?”

"Chocolate chips, here we come!”

&

"He supposed it had something to do with the fact that three grown men weren’t supposed to pelt each other with pillows

&

“Can we, just, run away?”

“I hear Tahiti is nice this time of year.”

I just love how you can take a heartbreaking story and make someone giggle during it. Good writing!
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
"Roger could have torn into the house, screaming about giant hamsters destroying the city, and Angel would have just looked at him, blinked and gone back to whatever she had been doing." That was really funny. This was really good. I love the movie V For Vendetta. It's in my top 5. ].
hawkeye-heart 'n Seoul chapter 8 . 5/24/2007
thank god Angel and Maureen are all right! I LOVED this chapter... I can't wait for the next one... keep up the amazing work...

Your Addicted Reader