Reviews for Naruto&Hinata True Strength Revealed
Greyfire34 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Cute ending haha great story I loved it!
Greyfire34 chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic chapter! I loved all the background info with hiashi and emi very well thought out indeed. You're ending A/N was hilarious by the way haha
Greyfire34 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
LOL no you didn't! That bitch slap line was P-E-R-F-E-C-T
Greyfire34 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Aw come on lee was kicking ass he should've won that and it's not like he could even use chakra lol
Haze124 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Shikamaru you better kick Sakura's smelly ass!
Haze124 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Sakura is such a fucking annoying bitch... I hope hinata wipes the floor with her in the next couple of chapters. Neji is also a faggot, he needs to get a fistful of dick up his ass
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
It's ino shika cho which is a card hand in hanafuda it means boar dear butterfly. Just wanted to clear that up
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
Awesome! I love the whole thing. I just wished that you would've mentioned more about the Hyuugas. All we know is that when Neji woke up, he was pissed. And I have no doubt that Toba is very proud of Hinata and that his grand kids aren't dead. But what about the others?
Guest chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
Is a really good story
Ps
I wanna atack hiashi with an eternity of pain and that is rasenshuriken in the ass
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
It's Ino-SHIKA-Cho not " Ino-Nara-Cho" !
ManiacMily chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Shukaku is Gaara, right? Bring him in!
ManiacMily chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Last commento?
ManiacMily chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
One, great story line. Two, I thought hinatas mom died. Three, really like the character development. Four, you did take Neji's and Sakura's bitching a little too far. And five, Kiba's clone (Akamaru) doesn't talk.
CecilRedwing chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
good
Kyekeyo chapter 27 . 1/12/2013
I loved this story. It was really good. I liked all of your OCs and especially loved the fights. Can't wait to read the sequal