Reviews for Naruto&Hinata True Strength Revealed
Love the story, however, don't like the change in clothes. Kind of betrays Naruto's out of the normal style. Thank you
Great first half of story line. Can't wait to read next one
HINATA WAS AMAZING DATTABOY
cespericueta35 chapter 27 . 1/27
why you stop finish this
JSemillano chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
i love it _
thank u ... kip it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
Over did it with the bitch slap line? It may have been a hair out of character but that line left me in stitches. Also excellent character development and storyline. Makes the whole thing feel authentic, outros at the end help that too. Over this is the first story I've read that plays out in my head exactly like an episode.
WTF chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Wtf is wrong wid u Sakura loves Naruto n even cares for him he n she r like brothern sister she s not so bad as u hav shown her...
Greyfire34 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Cute ending haha great story I loved it!
Greyfire34 chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic chapter! I loved all the background info with hiashi and emi very well thought out indeed. You're ending A/N was hilarious by the way haha
Greyfire34 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
LOL no you didn't! That bitch slap line was P-E-R-F-E-C-T
Greyfire34 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Aw come on lee was kicking ass he should've won that and it's not like he could even use chakra lol
crimsonblackjack2741 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Shikamaru you better kick Sakura's smelly ass!
crimsonblackjack2741 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Sakura is such a fucking annoying bitch... I hope hinata wipes the floor with her in the next couple of chapters. Neji is also a faggot, he needs to get a fistful of dick up his ass
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
It's ino shika cho which is a card hand in hanafuda it means boar dear butterfly. Just wanted to clear that up
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
Awesome! I love the whole thing. I just wished that you would've mentioned more about the Hyuugas. All we know is that when Neji woke up, he was pissed. And I have no doubt that Toba is very proud of Hinata and that his grand kids aren't dead. But what about the others?