Reviews for Code Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is so well written, but damn it's so sad. I teared up a little. Also, unconnected, I found this story in a C2 for cute aw-filled fics. I don't quite think your fic meets those categories huh?
sugar-cookie lover chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This us just beautiful. I don't know when I started crying, but I am. Congratulations for being able to catch my attention, make me read, and make me cry. Its been at least 3 weeks since I encountered a fic like this. Love it. :,)
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
my god that was depressing. x.x i'm almost in tears here. such a bitter fic. well written.
Alenei chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Such a touching read... their short reunion had me near to tears T_T You have a lovely writing style, and I love how you were still able to have such a light-hearted ending, despite this being such an angsty tale. But it's so very fitting. _

Kaji
HK-47 Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I normally have so many words to say when I leave a review for a piece I really liked; but for once I am utterly speechless. Never have I cried from reading a FANFIC, until today when I read this here fic. I cried harder reading this than I did watching Titanic or watching the actual show, Gravitation, that is.

The character portrayal was just so perfect; Yuki was Yuki, yet a deeper, more tragic side of him. Shuichi was still Shuichi, just a more mature and grown up version.

Honestly, I prayed for a happy ending, because this fic was so powerful that I knew that if it ended badly I'd be thinking about it for days. I honestly didn't see it coming, yet I did. This fic didn't leave me thinking, "Oh, but you KNOW they're going to end up together" in the middle. Nope; everything was just so REAL that I was thinking, "Shit, this isn't going to end well."

I wish I had more to say, but I honestly am left speechless. You are my hero in the Gravitation fandom, really, you are. This was just...amazing.

I think I'm going to have to go read a really good humor fic now; but I know this particular one will stay stuck in my head, but in a good way.

Bravo. You deserve a standing ovation, a cheer, and a parade.

Great job.
Reo-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Tragic and beautiful ... A bit OOC and Shu living a lie with a women was a bit... shocking. But the story had me in tears. Poor Yuki ...

x
NemoChan320 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is definatly one of the saddest stories I have ever read. It was extremely well done! Very different from the usual drabble, and much more emotional! A really good read...
CK chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
...This had me in tears, I swear. Tears more feirce than ANY story has ever made me, including the stories from stores. I had to stop half way through reading this, just to take a brake to calm down. Your words are touching, and this..was beautiful. Unlike anything I've read before. So sad, but so wonderful. I was absoulutely shocked that this didn't have more reviews. Everything was perfect in the messed up way. Amazing job.
sible chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I kept on thinking, should I save this? Should I not? Should I? No, I shouldn't - it's too angsty to read again, my heart might not be able to take so much constricting again.

But there you go. I'm saving it (just for me to read again; I hope you don't mind). Honestly, I loved some lines to bits (that I would probably write them down somewhere sometime) while others just did not seem to fit quite as well. The entire story is lovely, though, and...wah. T-T Yuki.

Brilliant, this. Yay.
Yuushi chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was amazing... I love how it was written. It made me cry so.. ya. Not much I can say because amazing says it all. Thanks you so much for writing this because I genuinely love and enjoy it. :)
Roni-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh, shit. You made me cry. -.- It was really beautiful. :(
miriah chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow! I think this story is absolutely incredible! I can't get over how touching and sad it is. And I love that line, "He simply wasn't strong enough to fight death away from Yuki." It's beautiful.
Crystal187 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Absolutely beautiful... one of the deepest and most emotional Gravi fics I've ever read. I can really tell that you put your heart and soul into writing this. It's incredible. And it deserves far more reviews than it has. Congratulations on a job well done!
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was definitely one of the most depressing Grav stories I've ever read. Quite poetic though...nicely done!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
OMG. This story was amazing! Trully... It must be one of the first tragedies I read in a long time. I used to love them, but then I couldn't handle them anymore... Now I find this... Well actually I found it last night but then when I sw tragedy I decided not to read it, but then I read the begining and the end... And last night all I could think of was Code Hero and how it seemed like such a good story. Today all I could think of during classes was Code Hero. So what did I do when I got home? I read Code Hero. I am so adding this to my faves and adding you to Author Alert. It was such an intense story! I mean I could feel what the characters felt and The words you used to express their feelings were deep. This was fantastic! The ending was totally holly tolito! I can't find the words to express the feelings that this story invoked... I really loved it and enjoyed reading it. I'll say that much. Anyways, excellent job, keep up the good word and yeah thanks for creating this!