Reviews for Goodbye
unanimous chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
It could have been so much better.
Harmony chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Sob WEARS THE REST slames fist on tabl DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX GR FINISH IT PLEASE ... bye x3x3x3x3
redsarah chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
AWESOME STORY REALLY IT WAS! I THOUGHT KAI WAS GONNA DIE! good for Ghoonham though im glad he didn't kill anyone!It was weird that Quemin was pregnat though i wasn't expecting a sroty where Quemin would be pregnant, but it turned out really good!

Hope to read more!

fangsoffury08 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I really liked your story, I have read the whole story and I cried when Woohee died, and I was also really shocked when I found out that Que Mien was pregnate! You did a really good job and if you can let me know when you make a new story!
fangsoffury08 chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
i really liked that it about made me cry when Whoon-hee died. and it really surprised me when you said that Qui-min was pregnate that just wow. i think that you should continue the story but maybe add their son in it and tell some stories about their son
M.J.T chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
M.J.T chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
It was an AWESOME, and TERRIFYING chapter!
M.J.T chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
I hope Kai Dies!
M.J.T chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
(In SHOCK) O.O NO WAY! It was still an AWESOME, though shocking, chapter!
M.J.T chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I hate Kai! Anyways, it was an AWESOME chapter!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
The story is completed? *sob*

You killed Won-hee! *crying hysterical!* I like him so much. He's so loyal! I'm very glad Ghoon-hahm isn't a killer!

The story was very good. Little sad, but good!

ps: I just have to say this: Jin Lee and Yeong-joon are so cute together. .
Angel Of Noctem chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Aw, that so sweet of Ghoon-hahm to even die for Que-min! Don't get this wrong, I don't want Ghoon-hahm to die!

Hm, who did Kai shot? I guess I'll find out in the next chapter!

As always: loce this story! :D
dontbreakme chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
See a name is always better when it's named after a dead person. Hey is it illegal to name your child after your archenemy who just killed one of your best friends or just unethical? Anyway good story, we need to bring this section back to life (and beat those jerks over in the Kikadier section). Oh and when I said we I really meant you because I'm a lazy ass, who's going to get busted if I don't update my supposively daily drabble. Hey that's funny I just realized Que/Ghoon is kind of like Ino/Shika. Two great couples! Okay I have to go because there are people probably out for my blood right now, till later!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait til you'll update! So please update soon! .

Angel Of Noctem chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Oh, she's pregnant! Wow! OMG, I love this story!

Yeah, I would've hate you if you had stopped there... XD

Update soon! :D