Reviews for Magic Knows No Boundaries
the story is fantastic!

i really love

very interesting and funny
saashi samy chapter 5 . 4/19
i really like the new Harry
A chapter 8 . 3/29
Plz update! I was looking forward to this story.
Awwww please update!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
to bad yu stopped thiq fic
kjeld chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
This story is awesome, if it is going to be redone, can there be a warning so i can favorite the story. Hopefully this marriage contact will be with someone awesome cause harry is older like awesome Fleur. Well I'm hoping for more.
HPMARIE chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really like this story, actually. If I wasn't so bored I might have stopped reading after Harry's first vision (it sounded a little over the top and stupid), but the next chapters were really good, and his lesson about divination and the differences in methods made it a lot less far-fetched.
Dars D. Devillions chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
pity this is one of the best harry potter ff that do time travel..and very good plot line to... but alas its look like its abandon now..
Baby Sass chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I love this. Why did you stop. So sad right now that there hasn't been an update .
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Nooooooo please continue it was getting interesting
saint21 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Really love the Seer Harry. Hope you decide to continue it I want to find who exactly is he supposed to marry...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
haha wonderful! show them what your made of harry!
Hadrian chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Hey there! Please update! I love your story and your writing style ;) this fic is perfect and I love seer Harry please carry on!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Would u please carry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So cool! And I have only read the first chapter! Thank Merlin I learned English and I can read this! Please submit new chapters soon.
Here you have a fan from Spain!