Reviews for Magic Knows No Boundaries
HailAllOTP chapter 8 . 11/19
it is a shame that you stopped here. i get it that you may not want to write and i shouldnt demand another chapter but i gladly would read one if you post it. i know that many ideas for this fic was used before and you recycle it but, woman, how you do it. it is really good.
your style is nice and you used many mortifs, it is just so interesting to read, i am just itching to know what is gonna happen next. i love how you draw harry it is quite refreshing after seeing all this slash, he is pretty canon even if superpowerfull.
if you gonna find time in energy in you to continue there is so many way to go! harry fighting to defend students, all the teaching, war effort, and you dont even go into death eaters yet!
TheNobodyHasArrived chapter 8 . 9/14
Duuuudddee. This is a gem tic. A one of a kind. I haven't seen much Seer! Harry, nor has their been many- if any at all- Dicination teacher! Harry.
Whispering Darkness chapter 8 . 8/26
Lovely story - I really enjoyed reading this and hopefully you will one day get back to it. I liked your other story as well, though, so I can't really complain.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 8 . 6/26
Aw... I kind of liked this Divination!Harry, he was cool.
himalay1729 chapter 8 . 6/12
Why discontinue such a nice fic ? :'(
OoNakuoO chapter 8 . 5/27
Uh I'm really looking forward to when you will continue this story ! It's quite interesting so far ! :)
No offense to Neville fans, but he would never be up to par to defeat Voldemort like Harry did.
jaortiz186 chapter 8 . 4/29
Oh, please tell me you're going to start writing this story again. I'm undeniably hooked. I love how Harry is now the Professor of Divinations and how he is being watched by both professors and students alike. I wonder how Snape and Voldermort will respond to Harry-not to mention his parents-being the deceased Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 3/20
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
pattamon39 chapter 8 . 3/17
Please continue if you can. This is a very good fic, the plot is good, the way you write it is good, it made me give more interest the more i read it :) why you feel the opposite! So sad. Anyway I also follow 'A necessary gift' giving your interest to that one is a good thing too. ;)
Kurinetsuki chapter 8 . 3/13
That was fun. I always enjoy powerful!harry ending up in an alternate universe. I know you have discontinued this fic for several years now, but if you ever get the urge to revisit it, just know you have at least one reader who would enjoy the continuation of this work.
To be honest, I enjoyed it even more than your other story :P
Happy writings
hhrforeverhhr chapter 8 . 3/13
this fic is pretty cool, it's a shame it got discontinued.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 1/18
That was a neat little read. When Divination comes up, things always get interesting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 1/18
This Neville is just sad. He is so very different from canon, on the surface. Yet, his fears and doubts are similar. Except, this time, he ocassipnally basks in the simpering and syncopation nature of those around him. He is different from canon Harry, who was raised an orphan by neglectful relatives. This Neville has living parents who sheltered him. This Nevillenisnt even particularly skilled at Defense, unlike Harry. I'm not even sure if this Neville has his Herbology talent going for him.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 1/18
I am a bit perplexed. Yes, the ports are blocked. However, that shouldn't be a cause for a food shortage. It's true that you cannot conjure food. However, you can enlarge or make copies or existing food. It might taste off or bland, but it's food. Why should there ever be a shortage? I suppose there might be a limit on how large you can make something or how many times you can copy it. If you can get zero access to something, I understand why there would be no bacon to make copies of. However, if food exits there should be no problem.

This does raise questions, though. Why would anyone ever go hungry? Why are the Weasleys so poor? Food bills are one of the most draining expenses, next to taxes. They likely have many taxes, but they wouldn't have to deal with electricity bills or all that much water bills, if they copied their water.