Reviews for Magic Knows No Boundaries
Daughter of Trickery chapter 8 . 8/2
You haven't updated the other fic for more than a year and this one for almost 10 yrs I still have are both so realistic and just amazing
really? Arrabella figg? for fuck's sake. Hundred of aurors and you pick the squib
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 8 . 3/31
so sad to see this fic discontinued. I really have enjoyed this fic so far. please consider updating. many kudos.
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 1/24
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
AriusGrey chapter 8 . 1/2
Loved it. Wish you'd still write on it.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
It's been fun. Hope to read more someday.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Hmm, it is odd getting Harry as a teacher when the rest of his former mates are all still school age. wondering what all the differences between the Verses mean.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Nice to see this Dumbledore actually sharing some of his thoughts with the Order, he's cautious of course about who he allows into Hogwarts.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
This is kind of fun, too bad it was discontinued.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Yes, that's why investments are usually better than banks.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Haha, Fate's always a bitch to Harry. Glad he had money on him for a room tho.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I do hope you come back to this story, I loved it.
HailAllOTP chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
it is a shame that you stopped here. i get it that you may not want to write and i shouldnt demand another chapter but i gladly would read one if you post it. i know that many ideas for this fic was used before and you recycle it but, woman, how you do it. it is really good.
your style is nice and you used many mortifs, it is just so interesting to read, i am just itching to know what is gonna happen next. i love how you draw harry it is quite refreshing after seeing all this slash, he is pretty canon even if superpowerfull.
if you gonna find time in energy in you to continue there is so many way to go! harry fighting to defend students, all the teaching, war effort, and you dont even go into death eaters yet!
ThisIsLightful chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Duuuudddee. This is a gem tic. A one of a kind. I haven't seen much Seer! Harry, nor has their been many- if any at all- Dicination teacher! Harry.
Whispering Darkness chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Lovely story - I really enjoyed reading this and hopefully you will one day get back to it. I liked your other story as well, though, so I can't really complain.