Reviews for The Fight for the Galaxy
Balthazar Ingots chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Does christ really have *need* of a cowgirl?
DarthNexus9000 chapter 14 . 6/1/2007
Good ending.

I wonder how Jesse will feel when he finds out Kimmy left to find him, and isn't there.

Can't wait for the final story in this trilogy.

catgirlSerenity chapter 14 . 5/28/2007
Again, great chapter. I love how you get into Lark's feelings, it makes her a very real character. Please post the next chapter as soon as possible!
Emerald Tiara chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
Wait, me confused. What happened to Bob? And why doesn't anyone care?
DarthNexus9000 chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
Good chapter.

Bob doesn't deserve to go into the darkness! We can only hope his interior stays in the light so he can fool Vader and escape.

Can't wait for next chapter.

DarthNexus9000 chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
Jesse and Lark's reunion seemed very hastened, but good.

I wonder if Kimmy will get to Jesse, Lark, and everyone else before they leave the planet.

This should be an interesting reunion between everyone when it happens.

catgirlSerenity chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
Yay! You posted! Another great chapter and yay for more Lark! Great job. Please update soon! I want to know which "him" Lark is refering to!

Thanks again for updating!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
Good chapter.

I like the ending, where you are possibly foreshadowing Jesse and Kimmy's death before Bob can find them again.

I can't wait to see how this one ends, and Episode VI turns out.

catgirlSerenity chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
great story as always! I'm beginning to warm up to Bob a lot! He's a great character. He's very devoted to Luke, they're good friends, or atleast they're almost good friends. They don't always seem to see eye to eye and there seems to be some tension between them. But *shrug* that's just what I got. Please post again soon! I love your stuff!
Emerald Tiara chapter 10 . 3/24/2007
Oh gods, I just had a horrible thought. You know how Luke goes all pacifist in Return of the Jedi? Like he's all "I know you aren't evil"? Please tell me Bob's not going to do that, too.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 10 . 3/24/2007
Good chapter.

I like how Bob is able to see visions of the past.

I also like how you are able to transition between the three different situations and what is going on with each.

Keep writing this story, and can't wait for Episode VI.
catgirlSerenity chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Aww! Way too short! I cant wait for the next chapter! Keep posting!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Short and sweet.

Hope the next few chapters will be longer.

It seems like Bob knew this was Yoda while Luke was doubtful.
catgirlSerenity chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
ahh! So good! So sad! Poor Jesse and Kimmy! They're going to regret that fight. Though I do feel bad for Kimmy mostly, she seems to get left behind a lot (just like Lark) they're both strong women but the men around them dont seem to realize it. I can't wait to see the Cloud City scenes! _ Please post soon!
amphrite chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
i love this drama. The idea of kimmy and jesse fighting was very well set up. i wasn't expecting it. Good Job