Reviews for Code Lyoko E93: Water Damage
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
uh ooh BIG MISTAKE!
aelitasboi chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i really like where this is going, plz dont end it all together, Lyoko must live on lol, anyway like the idea of Sissi in the gang, but have you noticed how there is now four girls who will be going to lyoko, two boys on lyoko and one boy on earth *hinthint* also like the twist with Aelita going a bit crazy, and will Yumi be healed?

Peace out
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Great chap.

So, Sissi is in the group, maybe it's not army yet but it always something (even if it show she's a bad warrior, they allways can use her as a decoy :) ).

Pity that the story end soon, but i understend it's tiring to writing so much.

Short review this time because you didn't wait for me, and i'm deadly resentful(LOL).

Good luck with the next one.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Well, right now I have two more attacks planned out, so two more episodes. I still want to try to get to episode 100, so maybe will think of more attacks. But it isn't just attacks, need plot, need outside storyline, need character action, so forth.

And I doubt I'll kill them all. But Sanne can destroy the Factory, affect the weather, take control of mass people, she is becoming strong enough that the next attack might do it.
OLPH chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh please don't end it, it is one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read and it is really good and there are still plenty of attacks you have not made her done yet and I wish you would keep writing!
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
YAY1 Sissi's in the group!

By "Sanne is too powerful for the group to fight forever" do you mean that they're all gonna die?
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
so sissi is now a member of the group. another great one. good luck with the next.

KnightX