Reviews for Red and Black
Bm chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
For a character that "is not real" and therefore shouldn't be bashed, you put a lot of effort into explaining everything about what you did with then.

Just in my opinion, bashing isn't unreasonable. Putting excessive time into it would be unreasonable though. If it flows into the story that's fine.
Izzyboopers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Even though some of them were out of character I really liked it.. it's odd thinking of him and Sango together but I like Kagome being taught a lesson. Inuyashas has dog ears.. gah.. who wouldn't find that hot?! P Good story.
Jonathan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
It was pretty good
Joannes808 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Who...that was the longest 'Sit' sequence I ever read, I was out of breath just reading it. Good thing it wasn't Ozuwari.
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You say you wrote Kagome as canon dictates, but even here you seem to have exaggerated her faults. Using the sit command 50 times isn't really the reaction Kagome would have. She's more likely to run back down the well crying.

Inuyasha and Sango were largely OOC here. Inuyasha isn't as intelligent or as good with words as he is here. And Sango is more cold. In series, she and Kagome ARE best friends.

Why do Sango and Inuyasha act like she shouldn't be mad at all? Remember, Kagome is missing the life she would be having were she in her time. Sango is the only female friend she has who has any idea what Kagome is doing while she's "sick", and probably the closest. And to find that your closest friend has slept with the guy who broke up with you literally the day before is bound to piss anyone off. And saying that she can't be mad because they broke up is crap. She's hurt and the wound's still fresh. That's a pretty b*tchy thing to say, Sango.

And it's not really a flaw to not like having a guy go down on you, more of a preference. But to say it's a flaw is like saying it's a flaw is like saying that discuss liking the rain is a flaw.
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I can't stop reading this story.. I remember reading this long ago and I still come back here for it. It's such a beautiful story, the way their conversation goes is awesome. The lemon was.. LOL. The characters were awesome. Poor Kagome I must say but trust has to be there..
x.Bullet.Fromire.x chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha, this was an incredibly good read. I loved the humor and seriousness balanced. It was interesting the way they were so blunt when they were talking about sex, and love, and all that jazz. Sex sells, yes. Very easily so. But my fav part by far:

"Fuck that bullshit," InuYasha said. "Fuck it up it's ass sideways until shit comes out of it's nose and-"

"I get the idea," Sango said.

That had me rollin! I was laughing so hard my brother yelled at me to shut up. Good job(:
xanonboy chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Always has to be Kagome getting bashed in these stupid Inuyasha and Sango fanfics, well sometimes... I mean come on Kagome fans are always nice about Sango. This is just bullshit, like seriously.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I liked what you did. And yeah you were fair with Kagome you didn't bash her character. You told it well and with humor too. Thanks
affinityreign chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I’m torn. Really. I came here from the link in the form to see what they were talking about. The story was't very in character. And the plot was mediocre. But your writing style wins me over. I love the short, clear, and deep sentences. The less amount of discription in each paragraph, sorta left things to your own mind. Even if the character wernt 'in character' they still had 'good character'. Your vocabulary was great too. Overall i enjoyed it. I assume the low amount of reviews is because it’s a oneshot. Nobody every reviews oneshots *cries*
SexWithYou chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Chrisarmando chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very good! The Inuyasha/Sango pairing is interesting and quite frankly makes sense. Which is why I find stories about this pairing to be enjoyable. I don't feel you were bashing Kagome, but she has some trust issues. She doesn't seem to realize the weight her actions have on Inuyasha. Responsibility is the key word. Anyway I enjoyed this story and felt that the sex cene was a nice touch because the story would have been complete without it. As for Miroku, he is someone who usually bounces back on his feet and moves forward. He seemed to take things pretty well in comparison to Kagome. All in all well done.
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Kiki Ortega chapter 1 . 12/24/2006

It was just... wonderfully written. You have great talent. You're right, sex sells. I bet so many have read this fanfic and passed it along as soon as they found the sex scene not exactly graphic.

It was VERY well-written. I LOVED the dialogue... and those who didn't stick around for the ending know not what they missed.
ZombieZapper101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was one freaky story!