Reviews for Go Your Own Way
EveryonePanics chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
awwwww... that's so cute! i really love Fred's coments haha and Oliver... he's so... cute :D
heyyodude chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Owl and Crow,

WAH THIS IS BRILLIANT! I'm going through your fics by story, so I'm not looking to see if there's sequels to anything (hence my previous review in your other KBOW). I love the twins and Alicia in this! They made me laugh so hard! Your characterization of Katie and Oliver are simply amazing! I thoroughly enjoy reading your fics! Keep writing, darling!

Peace, Love and Potter,

heyyo
K. East chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was kind of an abrupt ending. /

But this was good. :D You got everyone's personalities down real well, so... I liked it. Lol.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was very good! I really enjoyed it!

Have a good day!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
lol. that was sweet! (:
DarkHonda chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
aw! that's so sweet! and funny! I love it! :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
INteresting... I luved it.
Liza chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Right now , J.K. Rowling is probley mad because you right as good as she does. Have a cookie!
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This was kinda disgusting for an immature teenager at the begining but my favorite line of the story was “Woodie-kins made icky with Katie-did!” Fred said. Angelina hit him. That was hilarious! I was lmao! lol!
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Urgh! My innocence, my poor, poor innocence

you have no idea how much that line made me laugh... i can so see fred saying that. anyway this was cool. however it seems unfinished...Maybe you could go back and add a few paragraphs on the end or something?

just a suggestion

Good job
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Interesting story, I liked it.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
abc chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
aw it's so cute
Laura chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I like it! Another sequel please?
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I really like, another sequel please?
x Veela x chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
lovely. Another sequel? please? x x x

Imperial Princess