Reviews for Port in a Storm
STLFAN chapter 1 . 7/15
Nice work, I do enjoy a good Gabby fix.
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh my goodness, what an amazing one-shot. I love how both Gibbs and Abby are in character despite the fluffiness. I love it. Can't wait to read more - you are extremely talented. :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
No fair, you made me cry. This is a good story and good work. I'm a sucker for any fics with gabby and mentioning kate.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw, so sweet, Gibbs being there for her, well done! :-)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Very nice.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw the two of them are just perfect :D
CRASHxin2xME chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
AW! I love this. Wonderful job. (:
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aw gibbs is so sweet.

great fan fic :)
special agent biggles chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was fabulous! I'm a bit of a Gabby shipper, so I like to read more into Gibbs' protective hugs than you may have intended...
cpneb chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
You nailed it! This is a great story and excellent description that I can see expanding to cover why the fire happened and it turning out that someone was after Abby.

I just went thru the apartment fire scenario with my daughter, and you have the reactions (immediate and time-delayed ones) down almost to the conversations.

Thanks for bringing this, and please consider expansion to give us more Gabby (Gibbs/Abby)...cpneb
Paddington chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
aww, that was so sweet!
Bella Serafina chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Are you going to continue this? I hope so, please do.
jbr12476 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
You have this amazing capability to write Abby/Gibbs perfectly, I envy that, especially since I love this pairing on NCIS. This was another beautiful story and I looke forward to reading many more from you. Hint, hint.

Fabulous job.
Gabby chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I love it, it's so sweet. I want more fictions like this one please continu to write .
Red Writer chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Lovely writing... This does lend itself to a sequel!