Reviews for One Night Gone Wrong
lycan1216 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Hehe! He fainted! Typical sqeaumish man! Yeah this good. I'd like to see how that's possible though coz most people writing Mpreg fics don't explain how that works. Coz as you said it should be impossible.

Anyway please update soon.
notwritten chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
What an interesting chapter. Is there more to come.
hpslashgirl91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
please write more on this, i have a good feeling about it.
unknown chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
This was the most disturbing thing I've ever read. I stopped reading halfway through the second chapter because of how gross it was. Thank you, continue on with your story, I just thought I would say something about how gross it was!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Erm this is good but just to point out. Wizard schools don't give the same grades as ordinary schools. If Hermione got the top grade then it would b an 'O' for 'Outstanding'.

If you read the books then you find that the grades go like this:

Pass Grades:

Outstanding (O)

Exceeds Expectations (E)

Acceptable (A)

Fail grades:

Poor (P)

Dreadful (D)

Troll (T)

(No kidding but I think that one was Rowlings little joke!)

Hope that helps and keep on writing.
Jordan Kintz chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I wanna sit on Sev's lap! T.T

Oh well... PLEASE, YOU MUST WRITE MORE!
jaysnape chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh! Please update this soon. I've been looking for a story like this for the longest time and everytime I find a good one it seems that the author never updates. I can't wait for the next chapter, please post it! :D
weisinny chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
UPDATE! i've been waiting for two months!
PhelpstwinsandElftwins chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
please please please please write more i want 2 see wat happens next I COMMAND YOU!
slytherinprincess chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Elena chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
It's a good story. The chapter could be a little longer but nonetheless I can't wait for an update.
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
hehe can't wait
TRJay chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
First of all, you should let all reviewers through, most of time one gets more reviews by it, because not every reader has account...

I just love it :) And I hope, you forgive my smiling at a pregnant Snape... this is just too good. I really want to read more soon :)
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/28/2006