Reviews for After the Fight
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I KNEW IT! WHEN I SAW THAT SCENE FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT (yes, I'm a noob and yes, I accidentally overused crapitals there) I grabbed my sister and said 'Look, he groped him!' and rewound it to show her again. XD she didn't see it. Heeheehee I like Toad's reaction.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Nice story!Really realistic!
evilanime789 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
mein gott means "my god!" :D i'm proud of myself cuz i kno that XD good job on the story i thought it was sweet
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
You managed the dialogue really well. I think I was always aware of who was speaking. (wrote my first dialgue fic recently, so I feel your pain :)

Characters are so wonderfully in character as well.
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hi, very interesting concept but I have one critique...I speak german and a better goodbye would have been 'bis spater' meaning see you later, just my honest opinion otherwise good story.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Yep, not just anyone can make a story composed entirely of dialogue that actually works... but, dur, you did _ You make it look /easy/. And fun. And tempting... But enough about that; as for the actual content - could I please just say that it's perfect? I mean, I've only ever see a few episodes of X-E, just enough to know the characters, and I still love it. It makes me giggle _ Of course, if you can /not/ giggle when reading the phrase 'personal butt cheeks', there's probably something wrong with you...
SakuraShakedown chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was awesome! It was funny too. I loved it. Peace!