Reviews for Chaos, Zexion, And A New Member
I love evenescence!
ForgottenXGuardian785 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Hey no way! I'm no. 15! but great start
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
I thought this WHOLE THING was SO FUNNY! So what'd you need help with? Do you need ideas? Do you want me to help you edit it?

Just say the word and I'm here for you.
FangedWriter chapter 10 . 8/31/2006
Um, ideas, um... Sugar high! I don't know, but that's the first thing that came to my head, as scary as that is. Sure the next chapter will be funny, whatever it is!
FangedWriter chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Oh gad, Saix drunk. Funny image. Can't wait to see that!
FangedWriter chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
Really short chapter, but not all that bad actually. If you look at video game characters I think a good chunk of them have porcupine hair. Funny!
FangedWriter chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
*collaspes at the sugar high part* I can't think of sugar high anymore without imaging Axel on it from my fan fic, of which I couldn't even type for too long without laughing. Sugar highs are fun! This is funny. I can imagine everyone yelling at each other too. I might be able to fit another chapter or two before the game comes on, so off to that!
FangedWriter chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
Oh, that was funny! What made it even better was the fact that I knew most of those songs and the images of somebody like Zexion singing them is just so wrong that it's funny. Little typo with the roman numerals, but I don't think there were any besides that. Time for another chapter!
FangedWriter chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
I've found one typo in the word recognize, but I think that's all. Funny! Poor Axel and Xigbar! Off to read another chapter again.
FangedWriter chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Truth or Dare's funny! Poor Axel. Off to read another chapter!
FangedWriter chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
Barney! LOL anyway... I like it! I'm off to read the next chapter!
FangedWriter chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
This part is a little confusing with the way it's written. The idea is funny though!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
This was more of a song chapter, but very enjoyable!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 5 . 8/31/2006