Reviews for Never Gone II
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Palo is a female dog. I made a mini story in my head for fun, and I found many satisfying, ways to torture someone to death.
Bradley Cude chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Aw, crud. Evil Palo again.
brooklynturtle chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
XD The ending is the best! It ran away from him. XD
DeepWriter chapter 25 . 7/12/2011
Very nicely written, you have an excellent talent for balancing loving families with the romance between the parents.

As with Never Gone I I'm going to remind you to watch your adjectives. Try to put a little more flavvour in your descrpitions other than words like screamed, evilly and angrily. Try to use other words roared, yelled, darkly, hissed etc.

I noticed in one chapter you used the word tremor numerous times. Try to avoid falling into the traps pf using one word continuously. A site called (remove the brackets) has a section for the thesaurus which could help immensely.

As I said with my last review (and I hope you don't misunderstand when I'm making this suggestion), I hope you will consider rewriting these amazing stories once your writing style has changed.

Other than that, excellent story!

DeepWriter
Jedi Angel001 chapter 24 . 3/27/2011
This is still an awesome story to read being I read it 4 times during the years.I have never been disappointed, you are the best writer.I love happy endings!
GrandMasterSkywalkerDaemonhunt chapter 18 . 6/12/2010
you bitch! you made Anakin seem so weak! The Chosen One is the most powerful being in the universe, and you made him seem like a punching bag for Zana and Severus. Christ. You should not better.
Kate Poem chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
/clapped/

Thanks for Your story! You are great... love's describer. /sorry for my weak English/. Anakin and Padme are wonderful.

But - I was thinking - when...e... in KGR will apear someone, which will be like old Jedi? He/she will be want serve the Republic, devote him/herself for duty, for every living being. In the bunch of married or engaged Knights he/she will be "stupid", "funny" and very alone.

Maybe I think much more than I need, maybe it's stupid question.

I congratulate You again and write, write, write - please!

Update - You know what.

Huggs from Poland!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
wow that was good cant wait to start reading the next 1!
legomenta chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
It's not Artoo it's R2 like his full name R2-D2
Jedi Angel001 chapter 25 . 3/25/2009
I read this story for the second !
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
you know, Palo rubbing that lock of hair gave me the mental image of the Tall Thin Man from Charlie's Angels... is that where you got the idea for the hair incident?

great story btw! keep it up!
David Fishwick chapter 25 . 12/9/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing an awesome plot.
Stunna21 chapter 25 . 6/22/2008
loved this fic and can't wait to read the 3rd part and update planet of terror that is good to.
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
do you have a grudge against palo. you really like making him evil. i mean in forever destined you make him a rapist, and now hes a creepy psychopath obsessed with padme. i mean you always make it interesting. all im saying is try a different guy from padmes past like ian. or make one up.
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
glad padme got rid of that awful "were gonna take your baby away from you so youll never see them again just cause theyve got a lot of midi-whatevers"