Reviews for Miserable
Wow...
Anovia chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I liked the premise well enough, and the writing was just swell, but the ending of the first chapter was upsetting. It bothers me because I predict Neji and Gaara are going to end up in a relationship, or at the very least, Neji will want to be with Gaara. This is not okay on so many levels. Imagine recounting the story of how they met from Neji's perspective. "Well, I got in an accident, and he found me on the side of the road, took me back to his place, blindfolded me, and raped me." How does that lead to any form of healthy relationship?

I really did want this to be a fic about Gaara learning to love, not unhealthy obsessions passed off as proper affections.

Gaara definitely should have taken Neji to medical professionals because he could have been concussed or suffered internal bleeding. That was negligent on his part and even though this is fictional, it's still an unsafe practice.

I have no problem with stories written in this fashion, but please warn the audience that this is in no way a healthy relationship. This is not okay by any standard and that if anyone finds themselves in this predicament, they should get out.
light. is.me chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Other than the odd grammatical or spelling mistake, this story was well written and the plot was easy to follow. I thoroughly enjoyed it and shall read some of your other work.
MiyaSmith811 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
im not sure if i like this
darkborealis-chan chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
This is truly just beauteous
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Nice story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Reminds me of Misery by Stephen King. Nice job. I really enjoyed this.
S.B.N.O chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
That was great! I love it!
Limeru chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
one twisted ff.. it's quite good.. it could be more twisted though.. but still love it..
Springtome00 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
i watching movie like this before. But yours is much better ending.
visomnia chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Ah I love it when Gaara is crazy! x)
random2crazyness chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
best story ever
sweetiesugar chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
omg I love this! I love you for writing this omg. At first it was little sketchy but omg it's great you should have had Neji tell Gaara he was beautiful :')
Leonardo DelAmore chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
This story is awesome! Really! Not quite logical at all, but that doesn't matter.
Especially the ending of the last chapter made me laugh.
It's not a very serious story, but pure entertaining. :D
So be sure, you have a fan in Germany of yours :D
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I loved this! They should adopt Kyo and tell him how they met xD