Reviews for Killer Instinct: The Story
Skarmory21 chapter 27 . 3/2
You should make a story regarding this when they said they'd make the monks pay and join Orchid's secret agent thing. PLEASE MAKE IT A REALITY! Oh. Damn caps lock.. I really enjoyed this story, but spinal has always been my fave from the arcade game. Skarmory21, out.
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Gargos, the Tiger Spirit, after what his monks did to JagoOrchid? Speaking of them, siblings? Is there perhaps something on Wikipedia or somewhere I need look up? And yes, information on Spinal would certainly put me at ease too. These are my 3 favorite Killer Instinct Gameboy characters. So there!
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
No way the Cinder vs Glacius pairing was "Random" In fact: I'm willing to lay even money it's part of their plan to punish Glacius for his escape attempt!
IXI chapter 27 . 2/13/2016
Good god... this story was all over the place and it has no idea what it wants to be... serious action, dumb comedy, adventure romance... if it's trying to be all that then it's very poorly executed
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
I'm sorry but Killer Instinct is not like Mortal Kombat, nobody is forced to fight each other and they don't fight to the death. Thunder didn't need to be killed off... which you only did for cheap dramatic affect. Orchid and Jago have always known that the were brother and sister... that was only done for a cheap dumb joke...
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
This is PERFECT
This should get promoted to become a show
You are awesome
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
You did good
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
So ultratech is basicly the richest company in the world, and yet they dont have cameras. Facepalm
Rogue black knight chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I was expecting an ultra combo in this chapter but it was still very good
S-B216 chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
Since KI3 was announced I decided to do a little digging and stumbled upon this. It might be really old now but it was worth it. You have an interesting take on the KI universe. I like how you for the most part stuck to the sort but still made a lot your own. (In the game spinal is killed by thunder an revived in the 2nd one, and riptor is killed by combo but not before riptor takes his eye, and a few other minor details) but none the less great fan fic and two thumbs up.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Crap.
LemonDropFiction chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Hey, I know this was written years ago but it's still pretty awesome. If ur reading this I want you to know ur awesome!
Majin Blues chapter 27 . 6/18/2012
Loved this story, I am sorry it took so long to find it.
CJOLL4 chapter 27 . 1/13/2011
Well, it took me a few days, but I finally finished reading this story. I enjoyed it immensely, and most of the chapters left me hanging on the edge of my seat. It was loaded with grammatical errors, but the story itself mostly makes up for that. I give it 4 stars.