Reviews for Killer Instinct: The Story
I'm sorry but Killer Instinct is not like Mortal Kombat, nobody is forced to fight each other and they don't fight to the death. Thunder didn't need to be killed off... which you only did for cheap dramatic affect. Orchid and Jago have always known that the were brother and sister... that was only done for a cheap dumb joke...
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
This should get promoted to become a show
You are awesome
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
You did good
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
So ultratech is basicly the richest company in the world, and yet they dont have cameras. Facepalm
Rogue black knight chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I was expecting an ultra combo in this chapter but it was still very good
S-B216 chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
Since KI3 was announced I decided to do a little digging and stumbled upon this. It might be really old now but it was worth it. You have an interesting take on the KI universe. I like how you for the most part stuck to the sort but still made a lot your own. (In the game spinal is killed by thunder an revived in the 2nd one, and riptor is killed by combo but not before riptor takes his eye, and a few other minor details) but none the less great fan fic and two thumbs up.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
LemonDropFiction chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Hey, I know this was written years ago but it's still pretty awesome. If ur reading this I want you to know ur awesome!
Endlos Nacht chapter 27 . 6/18/2012
Loved this story, I am sorry it took so long to find it.
CJOLL4 chapter 27 . 1/13/2011
Well, it took me a few days, but I finally finished reading this story. I enjoyed it immensely, and most of the chapters left me hanging on the edge of my seat. It was loaded with grammatical errors, but the story itself mostly makes up for that. I give it 4 stars.
Horatio Vons Winklestein chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
I just finished reading your novel Killer Instinct: The Story. Having been a fan of the original game for many years I was expecting a fanzopzapulas fic, and I was happy to see that you stuck true to the story telling in the game itself! It was written at a level that can be easily read and understood by the fan base, not too complicated, but at least challenging. I was generally impressed by a few of the plot twists. I really enjoyed Jago's nuanced monologue on greed ("So much death, so much destruction, so much suffering") from chapter 14. It is rare that you can find this kind of prose in a story like this.

Overall I think the author should definitely keep this up as I'm sure he will continue to improve in the future. Two and a half stars
Skynote chapter 27 . 8/1/2010
Aww too bad you aren't doing a sequal. Otherwise I would read it. A very good story indeed, something I say to all good author's stories. Its good when I'm sad about the last chapter and ending of the story. It means I enjoyed it and iwhsed there was still more to come.

The only I didn't like was Glacious death. Epiaclly when he was killed by Cinder! Grrr. But I'm not mad at you. He's just one of my fave Killer Instinct chars.

Yeah so this is by far the best KI story out of the rest. You did good.
LonelyElf chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Well, I'm not much of a reviews. I just wanted to say the I really really enjoyed reading your fanfic. I loved Killer Instinct and this fanfic was a pretty great read. Thank you.
Ant423 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Awesome story. I'd take this over any Hollywood adaptation anyday!