Reviews for Echoes
awesome story
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
Really good
GirLinTheMoon chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
Done! great job! very original )
GirLinTheMoon chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
argh! i hate nathan defending rachel what an A S S!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
wow! ok 1st chapter im like W T F? nathan chose rachel over haley? c'mon my heart broke. hmp. LOL

and chapter 2 wow...this story is just getting more and more interesting.
JennCullen4928 chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
This story was perfect. If only more stories were like this one, I'd be a very happy reader. Keep up the good work!
ThatChick chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
good story.

though, i wish you wouldve explained more why he cheated in the first place.

i'm not sure i would be able to forgive him like that. but thats just me, i guess.
Audrey Loves chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
OHMYGOSH. This is my favorite story I have ever read! It's hilarious, but still suspenseful and romantic and most of all FUNNY! I loved the Chris Keller-Skills thing, I thought that was so creative and a great twist. Although I find it hard to believe that Rachel ruined Nathan's marriage and stayed with him for years because he embarrassed Damien, but hey, you never know. When I first read that Nathan broke up with Rachel, I thought she would be a bitchh and go find Haley's attackers and let them know of their location, but I was pleasantly surprised to read that she felt remorse for what she did to Haley, and that her and Damien stayed away.

This was the funniest fiction I have ever read. One of my favorite parts was "What are you doing up there?" "I'm spying on you. What the heck do you think?" I was in school when I read this and I laughed so hard. It was so funny. And I love Brooke stopped what she was doing and glared up at Haley.

“Do you want a dress at all?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It’s supposed to mean that I have a pair of scissors in my hand. All I have to do is snip, snip, snip and poof: no more dress.”

“And all I have to do is punch you in the face; you’ll be out cold and in need of a nose job,” “Shred the dress. I dare you.”

Sorry for this long review, but thanks for such an amazing story!
Hot Donna chapter 20 . 12/31/2007
I think this fic was really different and good and I just spent all night reading this. Great fic! I loved it!
lilthaishorttie chapter 20 . 9/15/2007
aWE very cute/great story!
wildwoodxflower chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh! Obviously I have a bunch more chapters to go - but this is intruiguing! SHE'S DEAD? GHOST? Hahaha, just kidding. I can't wait to catch up!
Emily Carol chapter 20 . 5/13/2007
Aww...adorable ending!

Very sweet...and pregnant Peyton is funny.

Great story!

-Emily Carol
asharp4 chapter 20 . 5/10/2007
what a great ending to a great story. that was perfect. i am so happy it ended with them happy as long as nathan doesnt mess it up this time. i loved the bantering between all the girls. it was fun and light on a stressful day. i would love to see a sequel to all this.
RedJewel2662 chapter 20 . 5/9/2007
Awesome Story I loved it! Great job!
krizue chapter 20 . 5/9/2007

how lovely

thanks for taking the time to write, i enjoyed your fic quite a lot!