Reviews for Sightings
ViolettBlack chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Update please!
This story is too good to stay incomplete!
Suzee chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Oh my god, if I have to wait any longer to read an update to this story I will explode! I desperatly want to know what happens next! Please help me and write an update! quench my thirst xox.
Aurora2424 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
This is really interesting, and it would be such a shame if you didn't update soon. Please continue!
Brian2008 chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
This is such a great idea for a story. Very dramatic, it leaves the reader really wanting to know how the characters came to be in this place and what will happen next.
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
So glad you updated, but what a place to leave us! Taking all my will-power not to grovel and beg that you update with this minute...
Mari83 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Update, update, update! (Bounce, bounce, bounce:-)

I don’t know how you did it, but the dinner atmosphere is so tangible and your original characters seem so very real despite their rather minor role.

I love the changes the meeting triggers in both of them, but am the most fascinated with what it does to Logan, his perplexed trial to come to grips with her sudden appearance. Probably my favorite part for that:

“People don’t just cross paths like this,” Logan muttered, absently scratching at his beard as he picked up the beat-up metal napkin dispenser on the table and studied his blurred likeness."

Funny and cute (and even better to see it from Bling’s laid-back perspective). Nothing like meeting Max to get him from apathetic self-neglect to over-awareness and worry what she might think:-)

“Crossed paths by fate?” He whispered before looking out the big windows, as if to contemplate the dark outlines of the trees shaking in the wind.

Such a cool use of that line.

"Her pale yellow uniform seemed soft and odd on her – so unlike the warrior in leather jackets who had lounged about his apartment so long ago."

I really like how you managed to create this other picture of a softer Max in her new diner world with that bit of warm homeliness – as if it wasn’t just a role but another part of her which she’s able to live here.

Would love to read more as soon as possible:-)
LEE chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I've been waiting for this update for so long. Thank you, thank you! I could just imagine this scene unfolding before my eyes.
jfg207 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Coffee? And Logan wanted coffee as well as Bling... Great... just like hanging in suspense... I love it!

Does Bling ask or does Logan ask for more coffee?

Does Logan finally get the words out... is it safe for you to come back to Seattle or I missed you so much? Or Hey, Max. I love you...?

What's next?
ion bond chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Gah! I love this. I love Logan freaking out and Bling as his low-key foil.

Maggie's a sweetie.
ion bond chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Man, this is great! I like how Logan relates what he sees to what Max would think of it, but admits to himself that he doesn't really know what makes her tick.

"she wasn’t here that long… she wasn’t even here really"

That's a really good point. True, but no one ever mentions it.

I'm excited there are two more chapters on which to catch up!
someone chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Loved the chapter. Nice to see that your upadting this story again. Can't wait for more
BlueAngel137 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Oh ... I'm so glad your muse hit (thanks Mrs Lauper ;-)). Absolutely loved the chapter. The mood, the nervousness, everything is almost tangible, and Logan realizing he doesn't look too good made me wanna go over and hug him. Great job.

Thanks. And please, please, please, update soon!
Babyangel86 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
You're killing me gurl!

Gimme more! I'm waiting breathlessly on the edge of my seat!
Griever11 chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Well. This is such a nice surprise. NOW GET ME MORE :P

Love the way the scenes were cut. Making Logan look into the mirror to check his image... wonderful! And love how you managed to write the normal 'diner moments' into Max and Logan's sudden meeting.

M and L's feelings are so tangible and you can't help but feel all the confusion and anticipation with them... Awesome work.

So is this inspiring enough for you to get working on the next chapter ? heh heh
latenightrain chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I'm so glad you came back to this story. The contrast between the peaceful small town life and the storm interrupting it parallels Logan and Bling barging in on Max's life. The small talk between the diners give the detail that makes Max's new life believable. I can't wait to hear if she's been in this small town the whole time, maybe keeping up with Eyes Only, helping him out in her own small way? If she went to Canada and came back when she and Zack parted ways? If she tried to run, but something happened along the way? Thanks!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »