Reviews for Scry For You
BigD chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Why is Alphonse only 10?
The Vampire Alchemist chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Very good story; I'm loving it! I do have to say though, that I found the bit with the Sphinx interesting, especially since you depicted it as male. From the myths I've heard about sphinxes, they have the body of a lion, but the head and breast of a woman. -shrugs-
Esreque chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
Actually, his last name is Hoenhiem and his first name is Von/Van. Ed and Al took their mother's maiden name because Hoenheim left them. And Bradley isn't a king, he's a Fueher(sp?). His first name is King. I hope that clears things up.
Areus Bookworm chapter 32 . 1/23/2011
An alchemy academy, that WOULD be interesting. But I really enjoyed the story. Everything was extremely original. But could you file it under crossover, so that people who are looking for fma/hp stories can find it easier? It would ean a lot to me if you did.
the.stories.live.on chapter 32 . 6/22/2010
That was a pretty awesome story. Bravo. Well done.
Naosj chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Do you see how anal retentive Dumbledore is about uncovering everyone's secrets? The instant and unknown variable appears he HAS to know everything about it. He's just one step away from being like that Eckhart woman from the "Conqueror of Shamballa." In every single friggin' FMA/HP X-Over, Dumbledore either has some knowledge or connection to alchemy or he'll dig through the nine-hells to get at it. It's just his character...And it makes me sick.
ChibiCraft chapter 32 . 3/25/2009
well, honestly i didn't like the story that much.

the grammar was ok, style was ok, it was just that the story line focused so much on ed's seeming disbelief of magic and his quest for home. his character doesn't grow at all throughout the story. he continues to be that scared child that he was when he and alphonse tried to bring their mother back.

he approached all most everything as equivalent exchange, even everyday interactions. even manga life in amestris didn't work that way.

just wasn't my cup of tea i guess.
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Ed is not as.. violent... as usual.
Kaylin Elric chapter 32 . 6/30/2008
Wow. that was an awsome story. I think that what you should do now is write another. Clearly writing is your passion so...why not, right?

I do have one question what does Kokoro No Renkinjutsushi mean?
JapanManiac chapter 32 . 5/26/2008
Thanks for bringging this wonderful fic!
Moondapple chapter 32 . 3/9/2008
Loved the story it was a really good FF :)
Moondapple chapter 28 . 3/9/2008
you have made me so HAPPY i LOVE sirius! i know it! i know it! i know it! XD THANK YOU SO MUCH!:)
Tatacolt chapter 32 . 3/4/2008
Interesting story, good plot. Thank you
EDLOVER chapter 25 . 1/19/2008
it was amazing!

ED
edlover chapter 22 . 1/19/2008
all the chapters are so so so so so great i love all you put hp and ED together. i just love ED so much.

ED !