Reviews for Legends and Heroes
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 27 . 2/19/2012
Oh yeah...

Not too shabby, to say the least.

Admittedly, a part of me regrets the loss of Trent as the White Ranger- Jason being corrupted felt a bit less ‘intense’ as we had more faith that he’d eventually throw it off given his greater history in the Ranger game, even if your solution was still original (I’m guessing they never tried that strategy in the original series because Trent’s morpher was always independent where Jason’s was on the same ‘circuit’ as the others)-, but that aside the new team dynamics you formed were rather effective.

The issues between Tommy and Kim re-establishing their old relationship after so long were certainly well-established, creating just the right combination of a desire to go back to the way things were and a recognition of the difficulties in doing so, to say nothing of Kim’s reflections about the broken dreams of her current life contrasting with Jason’s greater satisfaction in his own role (Even if I’m slightly uncertain about how he got into that profession).

The consequences of the new team to Conner, Kira and Trent’s relationship were particularly effective; where the series featured Kira being drawn to Trent due to the ‘loner’ angle at first- with the White Ranger situation making Kira’s feelings at least temporarily more intense due to her possible guilt at their inability to save him-, Tommy and Kim’s example inspires Conner to consider the possibilities of an inter-Ranger romance more than he might have done originally, with the result that Trent is pushed to the side in favour of the more immediate possibilities presented to Kira by Conner’s interest in her.

Interesting touch with your new idea about the long-term consequences of Tommy being trapped in that amber this time around- I was a bit ambiguous about your new ‘Fighting Spirit’, but overall I think it worked, and the superior monster quality in Tommy’s later nightmares made up for that-, and some of Trent’s later actions were certainly interesting reading in their way; it’s kind of fascinating to witness how we can still see the guy who became the White Ranger and tried to protect his father in the guy who pettily resents Conner for ‘taking’ a girl he never had any real claim to in the first place (My only regret is that you never included a scene after Trent learned the truth where he asked Kira if him being a Ranger would have made any difference and Kira replies that she doubted it would have; after all, even in the series where she expressed interest in him they never dated after he joined the team).

Still, the conclusion was effective, and in general the character dynamics worked- a bit so-so about a couple of parts in Jason and Hayley’s, but the conclusion was satisfactory nevertheless-; keep up the great work!
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 27 . 9/3/2010
And here I was, thinking I had run out of stories that contain my favorite PR 'ship. I guess I must have just skipped over it.

I really admire the effort it takes to write AU stories of the actual episodes from a series. You not only have to know the events, actions, and dialogue from the show, but you have to have imagination enough to write in something new. It's even more impressive when you stretch it over the entire season, since you have to keep track of your own changes to the story.

You've done an excellent job on this one.
taz0718two chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
this story and all the other ones i had read so far have been very very good i love them in facted this story is getting better by the min and at the end of each chapter when u tell what may happen next u sound like the guy on the adam west's batman and robin seires u know same bat channel same bat time lol and i think u should put trent in these story since kira choice conner over him this leads him to be evil and finds the evil power that gotten taken off of jason and gotten on to him and went to join messgofor good
Koko7180 chapter 27 . 4/6/2010
It was terrific! )

I loved it sonce chapter 1, and im so going to read your other stories in your site XP

Excuse me for the bad grammar (im spanish)

Tamara
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 9/30/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EnchantedBella0916 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Okay, so, I have to say...I'm definitely "Addicted"!
EnchantedBella0916 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very nice!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Great work, But could you refresh my memory about the Letter, I mean I remember about the breakup but nothing else.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 27 . 8/27/2008
cool!
Blackguard chapter 27 . 8/23/2008
totally awesome fic, sorry to see it end, you did a great job with it.
YellowPrincess chapter 27 . 8/23/2008
Aww! That was a great story.

You did an excellent job like always, J.

I hope you update another story very soon :D
TerraHart93 chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
AW cute story
psav2005 chapter 27 . 8/19/2008
Great ending to a great story
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 27 . 8/17/2008
Wow. Amazing ending. Well worth the wait.
TrueRomantic chapter 27 . 8/16/2008
I'm glad you finally finished this. I loved it, and was with you the whole way. The ending was wonderful! Could you be persuaded into writing either a sequel story or one-shot? I would love to see, at the very least, a glimps into their (especially Kim and Tommy) futures.

Hope to read more from you soon!

Kim