Reviews for Master of Technology, Indeed!
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this was funny as hell. *laughs*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh, I remember those things from when I was little. In those days, not recording the commercials consisted of watching the whole thing through and pausing it when the commercials started. I don't even want to think about the headaches it must have caused my parents.
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
LOL! i know that feeling...
-FoG
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
VCR's are not user friendly.
JenniferRSong chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very funny! Although, if it had been a DVD player, it would've sliced his staff in half. (Bark of laughter) See ya 'round!
Nonamei Midnight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Yes! I was rolling on the floor, laughing! "Even HE can't program a VCR..."! Oh gosh! Get 'em, Technus! LOL!
fanfictionfan123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He is battling a VCR!

This is so funny!

"Interesting." Skulker watched the battle from a safe distance through his binoculars. Even he had to cringe when Technus swung his staff in a wide arc at his opponent. The resultant explosion was almost surprising. "Not even he can program a VCR."

That is so flippin funny!
Crowmunculus chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Ahahahaha, I knew what it would be from the beginning, I have enough experience in trying to program those idiotic things.

Heh, poor Technus. I can sympathize with him xD
Vai Russ chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow. I... Absolutely... Loved this! Twas awesome! But I wonder what Technus's favorite t.v. show was... Anyway, you get a virtual cookie! Yay!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh my gosh...XD Now I don't feel so dumb!
Unrealistic chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I'm still giggling. That was great! I totally sympathize with Technus! VCRs are really fickle and they never do what you want them to!

Plus I like stories with just the ghosts dealing with their dad-to-day problems. They're so funny.

I would like to know what program he was trying to record. That would have been interresting. Probably tech tv knowing him.

I loved it. Enough said.