Reviews for One Summer's Day
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Ok, Kakashi was 14 when the kyuubi attacked. Fourteen! Why the FUCK would anyone expect an almost suicidally depressed 14-year-old boy who just lost the last person he truly felt connected with to take care of his teacher's infant son?! Why on earth is taking care of Naruto so much more important than Kakashi's mental and physical state? Seriously, he was still a child himself! Also, your Minato is VERY out of character. But, I guess, you wouldn't know as you wrote this in 2006 or whatever. Ah, well.
Sanity Demolisher chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Interesting story! Thanks for sharing. I don't know if you're planning on getting back to this story but I'd be interested to see where you take it if you do. :)
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
wow drama post more soon !
MugetsuIchigo chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
yeah...can't wait for summer vacation! i forgot what happened in the previous chapters though...update soon!
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
Gohanzgirl chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Wonderful writing! I look forward to the next chapter!
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Ooooh! Snap,Minato is mad! X3 I love it how he's yelling one minute,and then he's grinning the next!
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
'"O.K…" said Naruto once more, suddenly getting a flash of Kakashi in an apron that said 'Worlds Greatest Mom' on it.'

Lmao,I could totally imagine that! XD

This chapter was awe-someeee~! Keep updating!
InARealPickle chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
They are winning... so something must be wrong? I suppose you are trying to build up tension in the story, but it isn't working. Their dialog was confusing at best. it made no sense. Perhaps it will next chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Amber Ice Fox chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Wow, the ending of this chapter was unexpected...
MadaMag chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Thanks for the chapter. I love from the manga: Yellow Minato and Red Kushina make Orange Naruto. (- about the favorite colors part)
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Ah... if we wanted this story to be more canon, we'd read the manga.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Another very good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.
nine-orcids chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
love your story and can't wait for the next chapter!