Reviews for I Lied
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aww! y? x'(

beatyful
oreobabysunshine chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
FLAMEO SIR FLAMEO BRAVO EXCELLENTEA YOU ROCK DUDE YOU ARE AN ARTIST IN THE KATAANG DEPARTMENT
TheElite711 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
I loved that story. Heartbreaking at first, but it gets all sorted out later and they end up together. Very good ;-).
prettygirl17 chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
So cute! Very well written. I loved how youu got over the dilemnas. Wonderful work!
Anna chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
KATARA NO! *runs down hallway screaming* AGH YOU IDIOT! WHY MUST YOU! 20? 20 wtf! DANG WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO!

sry, my late night talking there, lol. u gots very unlucky i'm reading this at this time of night XD
Anna chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
wha...wait the whatty... whe wha whaha wait...aw man i'm stammering again, it's just, well, i'm sitting here writing the word Kataang cuz i'm really bored, and i'm shading the letters and then i read this and it's all so fast, and now i'm just like, wtf just happened...wow...got's to read the other ones now, lol
Aangsfan chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Aw, that story was awesome. I loved it! It was so in character too. Yay Kataang!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Yay! A touch of aangst! Fluff!

"I'm not going to ask you to marry me. I'm going to tell you; marry me." Very good! Faved
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
"Aang loves me?"

"Yup, and now he's left, because you don't love him back, thanks a lot Katara. You couldn't just let me have one friend for keeps, always freaking the cool ones out with waterbending or not feeling the same way they do and making them run away."

"Sokka shut up that was with a polar bear, of course he was freaked out by the waterbending."

Lolz! So cute
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh come on! They are so clueless sometimes. *grin* Very nice start.
Kattebutt chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
HAHA YEAH (Laugh like Aang in the intro) GREAT STORY! Oh i so much hope you will continue this fic! I wanna see/read what Aang and Kataras lives will be like if they are married! I LOVE THIS STORY! And i like what you wrote in the disclaimer. Yes Zutara SUCKS and Kataang RULES! No offense to all Zutara shippers but it DOES suck...! The only pair that it totally certain is Kataang!
Judge chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
thnk you zutara sux. it seems every fic i see now is zutara.
Jakuro the German ninja chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
yay!
Jakuro the German ninja chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
snifle, snifle, waha, why is her tribe so cruuel, wa, b-by the way i going to cry through the whole fic, wa (continues inveninitle)