Reviews for Black Phoenix
Rex888 chapter 6 . 5/17
Nuuuuuu there needs to be mooooore
Lavonya chapter 2 . 1/21
Haaahaaahaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa... so cute!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/21
I really like this!
lovewater chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Cute story. Hope you decide to finish it.
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Well, this is certainly different
Will the babies be half and half like Harry?
Moonring chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
I guess you will not finish this story anymore. It's a shame. :( Anyway, though I have taken this story down from my 'wait for it' list long ago, I have saved it down on my computer and re-read it from time to time. I just want you to know that this is one of my favourite stories even in this state. Wish you the best.
Confused Hitman chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I like this, update soon
My Solitude chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Interesting story! xD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Wish there was some phoenix action.

Man it sucks how this just ends.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
omg i am totally in love. this is awesome plz update soon
Lavonya chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Please update!
8 years is a bit long in my opinion... is this hiatus? Or did you just forget about this?!
Lavonya chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I really love this!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,585.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
My Angel is Falling chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
What was the title and author of the story that was a " really nice story with this pairing" ? I would like to know so that I could read please pm me about it... On another note I'm really enjoying your story and it is quite unique! )
Kadama Chrone chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Please start back writing this story I just found it and would love to see it finished!