Reviews for The Whole of the Moon
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was adorable! I loved it! Fantastic job!
Paon chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
so sweet! love it.
The Mist Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
There is something truely wonderful about this. It's a nice relief from stories in which they're immediately kissing. It's more realistic, honestly. A little awkward, but sweet all the same. .

seven thumbs up!

~Mist
animecrazd chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
While I went to your page I seen this and I read this awhile ago on fullmetal&flame website on livejournal. I did review because I didn't have a page there at the time and because of the open views didn'y feel comfortable. It is beauitful and it just reminded me of how two people can look at the same thing and see two different things and two people can feel the same emotion and still feel it differently. Of course there is so much more here, but that is the personal message I got out of it and I needed that at the time.

Thank you!
Griffinalcemist chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
There seem to be a lot more post movie stories now that the movies come out but I geuss that's to be expected. I loved your story it was so cute.
Alice in June chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I really like that you made the whole Roy/Ed aspect of this fic subtle, it's like how I imagined it to be without any fireworks and what not (and animeandmovie!Roy/Ed SO CANON! Riza and Winry who?). The characterization was good (I can see Roy having those feelings and saying those things), the thoughts and interaction were believeable (I cannot spell, woe) and you didn't go overboard with the fluff. The result is a sweet, well-written, dignified, short story about a couple who can read between the lines. And you know how I feel about this fic ;).

A job well done, kid.
Vaoni chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
that was so beautiful *cries* so beautiful!
myrina returned chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very cute! I usually stay away from reading fics when I write for fear of subconsciously repeating someone else’s words or something in mine, but I’m glad I took a break from that rule and read this. It was adorable.

Favorite line: Tell him, you twit!

Glad to see Roy and Ed with a promising ending :)
cherry.flavored.papous chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
omg that was cute
renalan chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
aww! it's so sweet. Roy is just so great in this. wonderful fic.