Reviews for Diaries Tell All
MagnetaNightfall chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
I wanted to wait until the end to review.

Wow those poems were so touching.

And Kai?

Cancer?

Oh well he will live right?

Right?
Elemental Gypsy chapter 15 . 2/7/2007
T.T Please do the sequel soon. I need to know what's going to happen to Kai.
Destiny Quill chapter 15 . 2/2/2007
So beautiful! However, I have to disagree with what you said about that poem. It is a common chain mail hoax. Taken from .com:

"First sighted in its present form in November 1998, this chain letter has a history going back to early 1997, when the Jessica Mydek hoax first appeared. Seven-year-old Jessica, we were told then, was suffering from a "very rare case of cerebral carcinoma" and had only six months to live, which probably explains why the fictional little girl's name was dropped from most versions of the letter after a year or so of circulation.

Something else had been added, however: the authoritative-sounding name and title of a professor of medicine at Yeshiva University in New York, Dr. Dennis Shields. It has been established that this poor man did not create the chain letter — he (or someone in his office) merely forwarded it — but his signature file, because it lent credibility to the message, became a permanent feature and can still be found on most copies.

The poem, "Slow Dance," was inserted into the message in November 1998, with a version appearing soon thereafter claiming the "dying girl" had authored the verses herself (in fact, the poem was written by David L. Weatherford and published under his name in 1991, long before the chain letter existed). Little else in the message has changed over time. It still contains the glaringly false claim that the American Cancer Society will donate 3 cents per forward (see the ACS statement denying any involvement in chain letter schemes) and still lacks any apparent means of tracking its progress. One wonders what people are thinking when they send it off to all their friends — or if they've given it any thought at all."

Your poem is a real tearjerker, though. I love your philosophical writing. Thanks.

~Quill
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
this is a good story but just one thing... WHERE THE HECK IS DAICHI (cmon he is a bba bladebreaker) sorry daichi is my favorite beyblade character apart from tyson and cancer boy... i mean kai sorry.

oh and can you do daichis entry next please
revolutionrose chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
This is sweet.:)
chibiwolfgurl chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
*tear* KAI CANT DIE! haha he gave robert a pen...thats an interesting gift. either way awsome story! please update REALLY soon! :D
Elemental Gypsy chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
O.O *flying glomps* Yay, an update! And it's dedicated to me, aw *melts* Wonderful entry, i think you got Robert's personally spot on. Don't worry about Johnny's entry, that's ok. Get to the party XD. I can't wait, i want to see Kai's reaction to everyone being there. Please, please update soon if you can. I'm loving this fic. *hugs*
Tuli-Susi chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
I like the fact that the chapters/entries are purely from the Person's POV and in their own words. A little different this time, but i think it works since he was thinking those thoughts anyways.

i really liked this line: "nearly going into shock should count, shouldn't it?"

are you going to do any entries for the Saint Sheilds/Team Psckick (canNOT spell that word, EVER) or Wyatt? You did do King and Queen. Hey! Are you gonna do one for Voltaire/Boris just for kikcks?

I'll stop talking now
chibiwolfgurl chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
haha i love how you made Brooklyn in this entry! he's so cool!

i love how in the beginning he was all *look at the little birdie!* and then at the end started talking about ice cream. very funny. i love this story! please update soon!
chibiwolfgurl chapter 13 . 10/30/2006
haha i love your story. please dont let Kai die!

I love how you made King and Queen in this entry!
Elemental Gypsy chapter 13 . 10/28/2006
King and Queen are going to be there of Kai too! Good stuff. I think you should definitely do the Majestics next. Espiscally Robert's next. And then probably Johnny's. Those two would probably be the most effected of the group.

Anyway, wonderful work. Two chapters in one day. Update soon, please.
Elemental Gypsy chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Yay, go Brooklyn. I like how at the very start he sounding like he hated Kai, but then you read on and he actually admirers him. The way Brooklyn writes is amusing _. Good work.
TalaKaiReiLover chapter 13 . 10/28/2006
cool u was fuuny with u put the Enrique and Oliver on up the soon,please.
Elemental Gypsy chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
This chapter was very sweet. Raul was simply adorable, calling his diary Pegasus. I feel so sorry for the both of them. I love how everyone loves Kai so much. It's quite refreshing since a lot of people like to make out that everyone hates him. It's depressing.

Anyway, *glomps* I'm so glad you updated. I can't wait to see who will do an entry next. Please update soon. And a big thank you for the PM. The quote was nice _. Thank you.
vlissan chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Loved it once again! I can't help but agree with Julia.

Thanks for updating so soon! Can you do it again? *_*

-Vlissan