Reviews for Two Gentlemen Of Tortuga
hateme101 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
She's barren? Most of the girls in your fanfics are I was hoping for something different
Kea chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love the story! I'm glad you started up again. I hope you post more chapters soon. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. (_)
1BabyBoy chapter 137 . 11/22/2011
Well, these review windows are acting up, so I need to review for last chapter and this one too. I'm glad Raul and Gonzalo too are both gone. I'm glad Seb and Zi are reunited. But why should Seb cast sour looks at Jack, who did his dirty work for him? He got Zi back but still he must pout like a little boy denied. Good for Zi to hold his feet to the fire, as it were.
1BabyBoy chapter 136 . 11/22/2011
Finally! Some headway! One more creep consigned to h e double hockey sticks, and some knowledge of Zi's probable whereabouts. Go, Jack!
1BabyBoy chapter 134 . 11/22/2011
Yeah for Jack! He's a hero for helping, although I'm not sure filial respect should go so far when Sebastian is such an idiot as to argue with aid in any form when it is offered. Jack clearly must love Mab to put up with her often idiotic family and the mess they get him into, as if he didn't have enough of his own troubles!
1BabyBoy chapter 133 . 11/22/2011
So close and yet so far! At first I was confused by the reference to Mary, thinking that was his daughter's name, and that made no sense to me, for what could have a young girl done to earn such enmity? Then I remembered that Mary is Theodore's wife, and while I doubt that even Theo at this time cares much whether or not his wife is captured by pirates, I'm sure he wants to ensure his daughter's safety. Perhaps Jack could kidnap Mary's daughter and hold her for the Navy's cooperation in bringing to heel the Spaniard holding Zi.
NoReins-XO chapter 66 . 11/1/2011
I love your story. It's so beautifully written and rather unique. I wish I could just read it all at once, but I'm short on time and can only take one chapter at a time. Can't wait to finally catch up to your newer chapters! :)
1BabyBoy chapter 132 . 10/30/2011
Garcia must be more intelligent than I would have credited him, for he put two and two together to make four. Good idea that to make Seb and Archie work together. If the story ends with them respecting one another (no one expects them to become boon companions - LOL) then all the exhausting quibbling might well have been worth it, for them, and for us, the reader!
1BabyBoy chapter 131 . 10/30/2011
It stands to reason that I liked this chapter very much more than the last! I particularly like how Sebastian is more and more identifying as a captain and head of his family too. That said, it's a little surreal how he still looks to Jack to solve his problems, even as he seems less and less declined to defer at once to Jack's edicts and plans. The end references to a wedding seem like a poor joke in light of Zi's current circumstances. It's a wonder Archie didn't drop dead of apoplexy right then and there! Jack probably wants to throw Mab over his shoulder, climb into a ship's boat and sail away from his fractious crew and in-laws.
1BabyBoy chapter 130 . 10/30/2011
This story is going downhill for me, Hils, and you know that I love you! Is the rest of this story to be little more than Zi getting abducted, turtured and raped, Seb turning himself inside out to rescue her from yet another maladorous legitimate or illegitimate ship's captain, and Seb's extended famiy and crew shrugging their collective shoulders, scratching their heads and muttering "what the heck do you want us to do?" I read on in the fervent hope that Jack will once again set things to rights, although I imagine he might well be wishing to wash his hands of Mab's family.
1BabyBoy chapter 129 . 10/30/2011
Poor Zi seems to be in need of the constant presence of a male champion if she is to enjoy any measure of safety and freedom. Thank God for Norrington: liked the reference to his remembering Jack insisting on his "captain" title. As an aside: references in fanfiction and in the POTC movies to apples puzzles me. I had thought apples grew only in wet, mild climes. The Caribbean can hardly be termed as cool and mild. Will have to look that up.
Rachel chapter 76 . 9/28/2011
Hahaha I never knew Scarborough Fayre was a shantie! I live near Scaborough too!
jake chapter 128 . 9/5/2011
i love this whole story very interesting to read and i hope you will write more chapaters soon :)
smile miley chapter 128 . 7/24/2011
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
karen chapter 128 . 7/24/2011
i love how this entire story is well writen and reading it was amzing good work and i hope to see more chapters very soon.