Reviews for The Silent Blade: Renegade
Ta-tu chapter 5 . 9/6
I am! I am reading this fantastic story. Literally, I'm switching back and forth from this account to your Livejournal one. Can anyone say stalker. *snort* I embarrass myself so easily...

I hope you come back, my dear writer, because I adore you something fiercely and I truly hope your doing well. I love how passionate you are about writing, and I fervently hope that your will of fire doesn't burn out. It takes strength of mind and will to continue, when all you have to give is about to go out. I wish many bountiful windfalls to go your way, Isolde and may the best of luck rest on your shoulders, cher. The important thing to remember is that your not alone.

May my words hopefully buoy you up, amd treat you kindly, my dear. Wishful thinking, huh.

Au revoir until next time. Xo :)

Ps. No matter what - I'll patiently wait. 333
Ta-tu chapter 1 . 9/6
I'm confused...when Kakashi wrote 'your fault' in the letter was he talking about it being Iruka's fault?

I'm madly hooked on your series, cher. So excited to read more. Kyaaa! 333
JeslynBoo chapter 5 . 3/23
Aaaaaah... I think I will have to invent an ending for this, if only in my mind... or it will hang there forever, tormenting me.
Le Poussin Fou chapter 5 . 3/7
Très bonnes histoires (j'ai lu la prequelle avant). J'aime beaucoup the tribe et leurs traditions. C'est tres intéressant. Et puis voir un Iruka badass pour une fois, c'est cool. C'est dommage que l'histoire ne soit pas terminée. J'aurai aime savoir les raisons de l'acte de Kakashi. La folie ou autre chose...
Bref, histoire vraiment bien !
CallMeSoldier chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Why is this not updated?! You just have to leave us hanging, huh? I've read this story years ago, and it's still not past the fifth chapter. Gah! The curiosity is killing me! Just like Kita-the-spazz's Before I Wake. Two amazing stories... abandoned.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
wow. thats a great chapter.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
I'm a little confused but ok. Also didn't Iruka kill Itachi? Does Sasuke not care? I feel it got brushed over a bit... but I don't know maybe I missed something?
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
AW sadness. Those two are hopeless lol. Well I can't wait to see what happens.
Chelle chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Omg just found this. Love it. Need more pleaseeeeeeeee
Koto chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Please write more
Korregidora chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Noooooo I want so much to know what happens! :(
KiTsuHiTo chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I'm really curious with what's gonna happen next. Please update soon :)
NarutoVixin chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
very good i just found this set of tales and have read the others now to pray that you are still writing this one so i can beg an update
Clover letter chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
i'm still reading this ,update fast please this story good and you need to continue till the end what you start