Reviews for The Silent Blade: Renegade
Please write more
Korregidora chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Noooooo I want so much to know what happens! :(
KiTsuHiTo chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I'm really curious with what's gonna happen next. Please update soon :)
NarutoVixin chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
very good i just found this set of tales and have read the others now to pray that you are still writing this one so i can beg an update
Clover letter chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
i'm still reading this ,update fast please this story good and you need to continue till the end what you start
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Yeah someone's reading this and this person is honestly wondering whether you're continuing this story or not. Please do I'm really interested in this
morbiDreamscape chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
If you're still around, it would make my week if you ever updated this story! It's great, and I can't wait to find out what's going on with Kakashi!
Celestinasong chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Omg this is so good! Pease update! I love iruka in this. You write so well:)))
Maki-chan chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
*gasp* AHHHH NOOOOONONONO! Pleeease u have to update! T-T
Hoseki chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Sorry about the last review... I just got confused and it was hunter (the first part) that found on her journal... it seem we all just will have to imagine the end '(
frustraiting... i would really love to read it (
Hoseki chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Hi there! This post is more for the others reviewers than the actual author (but I still wil say I freaking love this fic and it's previous, you're amazing Isolde1 ) ) Yeah! you people who recently found this piece of art with my beloved Iruka as main character! jajaja
So I hapend to found this like about 3 years ago and when I noticed that it wasn't finished I just freaked out, turned crazy surf all web to see if there was a chance I could find it anywhere else and... be glad I did! jaja I let you the link to the author journal, where this lovely thing it's completly published )

.org (slash) 2008 (slash) 06

Hope you enjoy it as much as i did
greatings,
and again thak you very much Isolde or carcinya for this this piece of work )
Anon chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Wow. I really like the universe you have created. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
is there more. enjoying this series
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Awww damnit. I wanted more...
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
HOLY MOTHER F********* SHIT! This is amazing! You. Will. Update!