Reviews for The Silent Blade: Renegade
JeslynBoo chapter 5 . 3/23
Aaaaaah... I think I will have to invent an ending for this, if only in my mind... or it will hang there forever, tormenting me.
Le Poussin Fou chapter 5 . 3/7
Très bonnes histoires (j'ai lu la prequelle avant). J'aime beaucoup the tribe et leurs traditions. C'est tres intéressant. Et puis voir un Iruka badass pour une fois, c'est cool. C'est dommage que l'histoire ne soit pas terminée. J'aurai aime savoir les raisons de l'acte de Kakashi. La folie ou autre chose...
Bref, histoire vraiment bien !
CallMeSoldier chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Why is this not updated?! You just have to leave us hanging, huh? I've read this story years ago, and it's still not past the fifth chapter. Gah! The curiosity is killing me! Just like Kita-the-spazz's Before I Wake. Two amazing stories... abandoned.
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
wow. thats a great chapter.
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
I'm a little confused but ok. Also didn't Iruka kill Itachi? Does Sasuke not care? I feel it got brushed over a bit... but I don't know maybe I missed something?
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
AW sadness. Those two are hopeless lol. Well I can't wait to see what happens.
Chelle chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Omg just found this. Love it. Need more pleaseeeeeeeee
Koto chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Please write more
Korregidora chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Noooooo I want so much to know what happens! :(
KiTsuHiTo chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I'm really curious with what's gonna happen next. Please update soon :)
NarutoVixin chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
very good i just found this set of tales and have read the others now to pray that you are still writing this one so i can beg an update
Clover letter chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
i'm still reading this ,update fast please this story good and you need to continue till the end what you start
Vice Fandonna chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Yeah someone's reading this and this person is honestly wondering whether you're continuing this story or not. Please do I'm really interested in this
morbiDreamscape chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
If you're still around, it would make my week if you ever updated this story! It's great, and I can't wait to find out what's going on with Kakashi!