Reviews for The Silent Blade: Renegade
Tenno-Megumi chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Please I beg of you, don't leave us hanging! The first story was heart-stopping enough, this one has to be gut-wrenching, please continue to write, I look forward to every word!
Jamborina chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Please write more. Don;t leave us hanging. It's going kill me. Eat me inside out like heartburn. So hurry and update! Please!

P.S. I love you you portrayed Iruka in this story. The trick with the ANBU guard for Kakashi's cell is a classic; I can't believe he fell for that. The escape route through the sewer's was a nice touch too.
ActuallyNevis chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Absolutly love this story and I'm still reading it...I would love it if you updated it! Pretty please! :-) It's a wonderful story! And you ended it with such a cliffhanger!
Chixue chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Yes people are still reading this! This has GOT to be one of the most high strung fanfics I've read in a while. When I got to the end of this chapter, I basically screamed "NO! Where's the rest of it?" So please, please, please, update soon!
Akako-Chan chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Noooooooo! Bahhh cliffhanger :( I'm so sad I freaking love this I read hunter and this right after and I really love them hunter was so awesome I love how you actually gave iruka some power I hate when people make him weak and always relying on kakashi, and I definitely can't wait to see how this story turns out, can't wait for the nex update :)
Anju-chan2 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
please, write a sequel!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Waaaatt noooo not a cliffy! Hurry and update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
More chapters, more chapters, more chapters! I just luv your fanfictions!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Please! I want more! I read the fanfic on Sunday, and as I can't use the computer on weekdays, I have been dreaming about it all week long! I luv your stories and I want more!
rnc4 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I see its been awhile since you updated this-I hope it hasn't been discontinued! This is a horrible cliffie... :) Thank you for sharing your story, I hope to see more of it eventually.
NaruHina143 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
Iruka is sooo badass! *squeal*please please please update
tasukiseishi chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Omg... Iruka can't give up! ;A; sooo good!
tasukiseishi chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Omg... Iruka can't give up! ;A; sooo good!
celestush chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
wow u have to finish this, we need to know what happen next!
illereyn chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Wow! I really want to know what happens next. Do they get rescued? What does Naruto and Sasuke think of all this? Will Kakashi ever recover?

Do you have any plans to continue this? It's a wonderful story, it'd be a shame if it doesn't finish
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »