Reviews for The Silent Blade: Renegade
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I just read a story that recommended I read this series, and have to say they were right, it is very good. But its been like 4 years. Are you planning on updating this? I want to know what you had planned and hope that you will at least update with a status of your story! I hope you plan on updating because this story is very good.
babblebuzz chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful, please continue. If you simple can't, won't or feel no want to, please send said info out to the world. This story is beautiful and I wish to thank you for what of it we have been given to read.
I'm Blond. James Blond chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
just read your silent blade stories all in one go ... why, o why is there no next chapter? I loved every second of the story, and I'm really really praying that you haven't abandoned this.

I would love to know what happens next. please write another chapter? :)
singing ferret chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Found this, rather late. Last updated 7-19-08, and this is 1-21-12. Will you be finishing this, or has it been abandoned? I do not want to add it to favorites unless it is active. It would not be fair to others following the link.

It is a good story so far. Do you remember what you had planned for it?
madfreak chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
omg you can't leave it like this :( Please don't leave it like this! Are they going to die? Anyways I really hope that you'll continue this story no matter how long you take I'll wait! Cause this story is amazing XD
tmick chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Oh no! What's going to happen next? Please update!
Tenno-Megumi chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Please I beg of you, don't leave us hanging! The first story was heart-stopping enough, this one has to be gut-wrenching, please continue to write, I look forward to every word!
Jamborina chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Please write more. Don;t leave us hanging. It's going kill me. Eat me inside out like heartburn. So hurry and update! Please!

P.S. I love you you portrayed Iruka in this story. The trick with the ANBU guard for Kakashi's cell is a classic; I can't believe he fell for that. The escape route through the sewer's was a nice touch too.
ActuallyNevis chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Absolutly love this story and I'm still reading it...I would love it if you updated it! Pretty please! :-) It's a wonderful story! And you ended it with such a cliffhanger!
Chixue chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Yes people are still reading this! This has GOT to be one of the most high strung fanfics I've read in a while. When I got to the end of this chapter, I basically screamed "NO! Where's the rest of it?" So please, please, please, update soon!
Akako-Chan chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Noooooooo! Bahhh cliffhanger :( I'm so sad I freaking love this I read hunter and this right after and I really love them hunter was so awesome I love how you actually gave iruka some power I hate when people make him weak and always relying on kakashi, and I definitely can't wait to see how this story turns out, can't wait for the nex update :)
Anju-chan2 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
please, write a sequel!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Waaaatt noooo not a cliffy! Hurry and update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
More chapters, more chapters, more chapters! I just luv your fanfictions!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Please! I want more! I read the fanfic on Sunday, and as I can't use the computer on weekdays, I have been dreaming about it all week long! I luv your stories and I want more!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »