Reviews for The Silent Blade: Renegade
Anju-chan2 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
please, write a sequel!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Waaaatt noooo not a cliffy! Hurry and update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
More chapters, more chapters, more chapters! I just luv your fanfictions!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Please! I want more! I read the fanfic on Sunday, and as I can't use the computer on weekdays, I have been dreaming about it all week long! I luv your stories and I want more!
rnc4 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I see its been awhile since you updated this-I hope it hasn't been discontinued! This is a horrible cliffie... :) Thank you for sharing your story, I hope to see more of it eventually.
NaruHina143 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
Iruka is sooo badass! *squeal*please please please update
tasukiseishi chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Omg... Iruka can't give up! ;A; sooo good!
tasukiseishi chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Omg... Iruka can't give up! ;A; sooo good!
celestush chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
wow u have to finish this, we need to know what happen next!
illereyn chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Wow! I really want to know what happens next. Do they get rescued? What does Naruto and Sasuke think of all this? Will Kakashi ever recover?

Do you have any plans to continue this? It's a wonderful story, it'd be a shame if it doesn't finish
hollyivy7 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
still reading it.
GhostlyResident chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Hey! What happens next? Does the Full of Sun rescue them or maybe someone else does? What happens?
Hatake Tsughi chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Cliff hanger _ I hope this story gets updated one day it is so exciting! Kakaruka forever!
BlueGloves chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Wow, This is intense.

I know you haven't updated this for about 2 years but I'm hoping you continue with it very soon; I can't wait to find out what come next.
lime chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
This is such an excellent story, but the cliffhanger is killing me! I hope you someday find the time to update this, or at least tell us what you were planning to have happen.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »