Reviews for Vigilance
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I know what you can do with this and that's shove it right back up your ass where it belongs. Ass-wipe canon lover.
X559X chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Wow. And I was gonna go and read this. But whatever. I wish you luck in life and say thanks for contributing.
VFSNAKE chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
NOOOoOoOOooOOoOoOOOooOoOo!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
man this is good! gosh you had me bawling like a baby at times. especially when mika was killed. i cried so bad at poor naruto's loss. i also bawled over naruto losing his home after the trauma of his A rank mission. poor guy needs a break from all that stress.
im am quite anxious to see what happens next. i also wanna know what is in that crystal in kitsu's cell.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON its been almost 2 years now since the last update and i wish so badly to see how this will end.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
im sorry i just cant read this utter disgrace of a fanfic this is an absolute piece of shit. i read fanfics to avoid the retard naruto, the biggest bitch in the world sakura who get away with beating him, and a sasugay that gets away scott free with insulting him, hurting mika, and being an all around asshole. and naruto doesn't even insult him. plus you made mention of a mask where the fuck is that. this fic pisses me off more than anything isnt naruto supposed to be about low-jounin. what the fuck is he taking sakura's and sasugay's bullshit for. he should be insulting them and not letting anything happen to his nii-chan or does he not really care if someone 'precious to him' gets hurt your naruto is nothing more than a bitch and i have to say THE CANON IS BETTER THAN YOUR SHIT.
Anon chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
I believe this is a great story and a great read but i just cant stand sakura and i cant finish it that bitch just gets away with assulting a fellow nin its an embarassment how they do this in the series but goddamnit i fucking hate her and want her to be roasted by jiraiya with thrid degree burns have her skin then ripped off of her bbody leaving the muscles visable by tsunade then have shizune heal her skin back with salt coating underneath it finally have naruto rape her slit her throat walk away and say "eh i've had better"
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Okay, you've done an alright job so far with the story, really the only problem is that it seems really rushed and jumbled up. Since you said that you have ADHD, maybe you should get a beta reader. Well anyway, aside from the that, good job.
Wandering Sage chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
hi. why doesn't naruto use his glave more often? for honest critique i can only say please use more paragraphs. please continue!
Orbis Trucido chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Great story. 4 out of 5. The way that you have written it, it gives Naruto the potential too be more powerful than the canon, but still not overly powerful. I guess it is like setting up a good foundation of a house. No foundation no house.

The chapter lengths are insane. The average # of words per chapter is 22,233. Not saying that is a bad thing in fact I like it gave me a whole lot to read. (I had to split up the chapters in half though to give my eyes a rest. lol)

No big spelling mistakes that I can think of. The story line is not necessarily simple, but it is easy to understand and has quite some depth as well.

Now that that is done I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that it is coming out soon.
Aikori Shukrai chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
This is an awesome story. Although I cannot help but feel saddened by Mika's death.
darthdrew1704 chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
dude this is one most excellent story I do hope you update again soon,

darth
Chewie Cookies chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I still feel bad that Mika-chan died, but at least Yumi-chan is there to fill the void. Keep up the good work, m'friend!
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
No offense, but Shino's father's name is Gen Aburame. I figured I should tell you that, not that it really matters. I think Shibi is a better name for an Aburame anyways.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
Awesome Story!
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Great story. And, Just cuz' I feel like telling this to somebody, Ibiki Morino's full name means "Snore of the Forest" (Ibiki means snore, and Morino means of the forest. Kinda funny, seeing as he's Konoha's top interrogator!)