Reviews for Watching
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 3/7
Whoa... that stabbed me in the heart...
yog fan 1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Wow that was deep · ·
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Beautiful story.
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
sad observations.

the anime/manga does tend to skip over how tragic and brutal ninja life is...

and i like how you've contrasted their innocence now with how they lose it. :)
switchitt chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
oh my god that is just so sad.
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So true. "Child hood ends too soon."

Good job!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
ooh... how sinister.

Lovely.
clarius elazul chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
It's so beautiful. Childhood is too short and for shinobi these carefree moments should be treasured. I loved Kakashi musings about the future of the team, even if it brings a sad feeling.
vanlaria chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I really love the last bit; that they will be ninjas forever and children not long enough.
ToriMiu chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Ah, that is sso sweet! . I LOVE Kakashi. It's so sad! You're an amazing author! Keep writing!

ToriMiu
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
And another great oneshot.

I hate reviewing oneshots, because they're hard to judge but, seriously, I love yours. And even though I don't know what to say about them, I still belive this one needed one more positive review. :D
TheElvenBookwyrm chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Well written, once again. It is deep and has a primitive beauty. I have only recently come to know about Naruto, and the only place I can fulfill my addiction is on Cartoon Network, which means I have only seen the first couple of seasons.
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Ah, that's kind of sad. But it's a good way of describing what happened/will happen. I esp. liked the way you implied that they're all missing the correct time to do things, like with Sakura not being interested in boys when she "should." It seemed very realistic.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
*wails* OMG that is such a beautiful piece it actually teared me up! FAVS definately.
Ingu chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow, this is brilliant! So sweet and sad. This is the first Naruto fanfic I've read, and I'm so glad I found such a good one. You're a great writer! _