Reviews for Peace Of Mind
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i'm thinking that if anything, her little scene sped things up a bit. nothing like bring things to a head where people have to act or lose- he acted.

a pleasure,

cherrystraw chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Cuteness! I loved it. Keep Writing!
Little Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aw! It was so cute! I'm totally in love with this couple! Kenshin was my first major anime so I most definitely appreciate great RK stories and this is one of them! Nice job! (I know you wrote it almost a year ago, but hey. -_-;)
Kishofwings chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
This is really good! Great dramatic words! update soon!
The Mominator chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
hey nick i didn't read the story i jut wanted to see if you would receive this in your email-I have been getting reviews but they are not showing up on my email account-
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I like the emotion in this story. Kaoru is feeling lost and alone and Kenshin is honseestly angry. Just what they needed to clear the air.

The last line is cute but distracting. It should read, "His lips are chapped."
Kaygi chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Aw, so cute! And so awesome! Kenshin and Kaoru forever! It was very short and very sweet. I like how you added in Kaoru's thoughts in italics... 'Because I...blah, blah, blah...' It just gave it that little personal touch that made it your own. I felt so bad for Kaoru in the beginning, but I'm glad it ended up working out. Also, I liked the touch of humor in the end... Maybe Kaoru should get Kenshin some chapstick... Did they even have that back then? I don't know... But, great job on this! Keep it up!

Shenhui chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
aw! So sWeeT! aNd wItH a tInGe of HuMor iN tHe EnD.. NiCe!
ViVesper chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Kawaii! :)
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I liked this story! You weren't kidding when you said it was dramatic... Anyways, great job!