Reviews for Joke Gone Wrong
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
cool
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Estel, you are thirteen years old. You are too old to cry.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Lemme guess- as soon as Elrohir and Poldon leave Estel and Legolas get attacked. Again.
nerica chapter 20 . 4/20/2009
haha, only realised i had already read your story in the middle of chapter one, but i reread it just for fun.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
oh my gosh! i haven't reviewed this for yonks! i am so sorry! anyway, i liked this chapter, it was very well-written, as always, and it was good that Estel finally got to talk to Legolas. well done! and i will try and read the rest soon. have a cookie! *holds out Elladan and Elrohir cookie jar*

Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
I know its extremly late, but im catching up on all my reviews!

I was sad to see this story end, it was brilliant throughout! I enjoyed every moment and thought it was written expertly.

Well done! Keep smiling :)

Trin X
LiQuYu chapter 20 . 7/7/2007
You should give your squirrel some extra nuts for helping you write this story. A good story and it had a nice ending. Good job*
LupinandHarry chapter 20 . 3/19/2007
ITS OVER!

*weeps*

but the ending was great..im just so sad, I remember when the story first came out!

I LOVED it to pieces and you too!
Vanafindiel chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
Aw. How sweet. Any sequel in the future?

Much regards,

Vanafindiel.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
A great ending to the story! Keep up the good work:)
Elfinabottle chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
I liked your story a lot. When are you starting on the next one? Greedy, I know, but it's your fault for writing such good stories!
Avielleya chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
AW! At the end it's so sweet! And I like Legolas' little comment about the dragons: "Neither does Mirkwood ... anymore." hee hee! Excellent writing! And good job. Keep those fanfix comin'!
Opalkitty chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
A very nice wrap up of a very nice and enjoyable story! Thank you! : )
sammi4049442 chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
I loved this story and I'm sad to see it end. I was probably as touched by Legolas claiming Estel as his brother as they were. LOL! Are you going to write Estel going to Mirkwood? Yeah, I'm hinting and poking.

Great job!