Reviews for Joke Gone Wrong
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/30
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
cool
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Estel, you are thirteen years old. You are too old to cry.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Lemme guess- as soon as Elrohir and Poldon leave Estel and Legolas get attacked. Again.
nerica chapter 20 . 4/20/2009
haha, only realised i had already read your story in the middle of chapter one, but i reread it just for fun.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
oh my gosh! i haven't reviewed this for yonks! i am so sorry! anyway, i liked this chapter, it was very well-written, as always, and it was good that Estel finally got to talk to Legolas. well done! and i will try and read the rest soon. have a cookie! *holds out Elladan and Elrohir cookie jar*

Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
I know its extremly late, but im catching up on all my reviews!

I was sad to see this story end, it was brilliant throughout! I enjoyed every moment and thought it was written expertly.

Well done! Keep smiling :)

Trin X
LiQuYu chapter 20 . 7/7/2007
You should give your squirrel some extra nuts for helping you write this story. A good story and it had a nice ending. Good job~~*
LupinandHarry chapter 20 . 3/19/2007
ITS OVER!

*weeps*

but the ending was great..im just so sad, I remember when the story first came out!

I LOVED it to pieces and you too!
Vanafindiel chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
Aw. How sweet. Any sequel in the future?

Much regards,

Vanafindiel.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
A great ending to the story! Keep up the good work:)
Elfinabottle chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
I liked your story a lot. When are you starting on the next one? Greedy, I know, but it's your fault for writing such good stories!
Avielleya chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
AW! At the end it's so sweet! And I like Legolas' little comment about the dragons: "Neither does Mirkwood ... anymore." hee hee! Excellent writing! And good job. Keep those fanfix comin'!
Opalkitty chapter 20 . 3/8/2007
A very nice wrap up of a very nice and enjoyable story! Thank you! : )